Penis size different than breast size

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes these are talked about as if they are similar - and I suppose in one main way they are:

The opposite sex tends to see larger penises and bigger breasts generally as more attractive.

However, there are many ways where it is different:

1. Big breasts are apparent. A big penis is likely not known until undressed.
2. Many hetero men find medium to smaller breasted women as or more attractive than big breasted women.
3. Women with small breasts are not hardly ever put down by hetero men online or in jokes.
4. Men with small penises are very much the butt of jokes and derision.
5. A penis is the main male vehicle for delivering sexual pleasure to both straight women and gay men. A bigger or girthier penis is clearly what is wanted.
6. Gay men really value big penises more than probably straight women. Gay men, by the way, tend to have bigger penises says some research, and have a greater expectation for penis size. I'm not sure Lesbian women value boob size the same way that gay men REALLY value penis size.
7. The culture overall mocks and ridicules small penises and makes culturally acceptable jokes about guys with small penises (e.g. cars to make up for small penis size) as if it is okay to make fun of people who have no control over an aspect of their appearance.

There are probably more...feel free to add on...

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
OK, this doesn't exactly address your question, but it's connected in someway I guess.

I should be the last guy to say this since I've always had penis size anxiety (at just a shade over 6x5 I'd consider myself very average), but I completely concur with a woman's right to state size preference & indicate which sizes would be deal-breakers.

The reason is as follows: us guys can be exactly the same - or at least I know that can! I haven't been cursed with the worst looks, am 6.3 foot tall, keep myself in shape at the gym, and at 28 I still have time on my side. After a long-term relationship ended recently, I went on a dating site & after several hiccups, ended up with 3 fanciable women. Two matched the sort of women I'm attracted to - brunette, tall, decent sized breasts, intelligent & attractive smiles.

The third was a blonde in her thirties with decent sized breasts, short, but not as immediately attractive as the other two, and - on dating her, not as bubbly, more introverted. I ended up sleeping with all 3 - not together, unfortunately (that's a joke, sort of) - & there was a definite difference in tightness. Neither of the brunettes were tight, and when one of them was aroused, I couldn't feel her at all. I'm happy to blame myself, knowing that there are obviously many men larger than myself out there who would have created more friction.

The blonde, however, was super tight, very much like my ex & the sex as a result was really good, more intense orgasms for me, I'm assuming due to the friction. Also, she is possibly shallower as I hit her cervix on deep thrusts, not the other two girls. This gives me hope that as our relationship progresses, I can move towards trying a-spot & cervical orgasms, which I managed with my ex.

So the moral of the story is: I went with the blonde, Jane by name, who is completely - on paper at least - not my type. Yes, there was a certain element of shallowness involved in my choice, given that her tightness leads to incredible sexual chemistry. But essentially that makes me a 'size king' I suppose - given the choice between 3 very nice ladies, I went with the one who was the best fit (read: tightest) sexually. Go figure.

PS: And yeah, I'm aware that some guys would have continued shagging all 3 ladies on the sly, but I'm not a douche - just a bit picky when it comes to the size of women's genitalia, if there's a choice to be made. A lot like many women judge penis size in that respect, I guess.

Reactions: Hangin Low