Penis size : height?

whato1986: I'm sure there is some kind of correlation between people who are fairly tall and larger (on average) cock size. I know that the penis grows at a different rate to the bones etc but I still think that bigger guys tend to have larger cocks. Of course I'm sure there's plenty of short or averaged height men out there on this site with huge cocks, but is this as common as tall men with large shlongs I wonder?

When you reply, say how tall you are and your shlong size to see if my theory is at all right.

I'll start off, I'm 6'5 and my fella's 9 inches long when hot and bothered.

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by whato1986@Jan 30 2005, 10:28 PM
I'm sure there is some kind of correlation between people who are fairly tall and larger (on average) cock size.  I know that the penis grows at a different rate to the bones etc but I still think that bigger guys tend to have larger cocks.  Of course I'm sure there's plenty of short or averaged height men out there on this site with huge cocks, but is this as common as tall men with large shlongs I wonder?

When you reply, say how tall you are and your shlong size to see if my theory is at all right.

[post=278895]Quoted post[/post]​

Am 5'7 and 11" fully aroused. My experience from gym shower rooms etc? There is NO rule! I have seen lots of guys over 6'6" with cocks the size of my thumb and I've seen a guy of about 5'4 with something that looked totally obscene and abnormal, hanging soft! BUT my experience points towards uglier guys being the endowed ones!!

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by whato1986@Jan 30 2005, 10:28 PM
I'm sure there is some kind of correlation between people who are fairly tall and larger (on average) cock size. I know that the penis grows at a different rate to the bones etc but I still think that bigger guys tend to have larger cocks. Of course I'm sure there's plenty of short or averaged height men out there on this site with huge cocks, but is this as common as tall men with large shlongs I wonder?

[post=278895]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm 6 feet and have 7-plus inches.

curvedandthick

Just Browsing
Media
The penis is not in any way related to height. Or shoe size, hand size, nose size, the length of your thumb or any of the other non-sense. There are tall guys with big dicks and little dicks and there are short guys with little dicks and big dicks.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by curvedandthick@Jan 30 2005, 10:10 PM
The penis is not in any way related to height. Or shoe size, hand size, nose size, the length of your thumb or any of the other non-sense. There are tall guys with big dicks and little dicks and there are short guys with little dicks and big dicks.
[post=278932]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly what I was gonna say. I say luck of the draw, others say genetics. Who knows, and who cares? As long as it works, I'm happy.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by bigjitters@Jan 31 2005, 02:50 AM
6'3" w/ 7.5x6.5

Its my experience that most guys that are tall with long lean bodies have the big ones. I've always been around basketball players. But always the exception.
[post=278982]Quoted post[/post]​

That's gonna happen. The less body fat, the more cock you see.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From the Definitive Penis Size Survey:

With the rather impressive number of responses I have amassed since the inception of this survey, I have detected that, on average, there exists a strong relationship between erect penis length and height.

dsimmons01: I would say a taller guy is more likely to be bigger, and a smaller guy is more likely to be smaller. Just going with most people are proportional to their bodies... but i dont think its "a law" of genetics or anything. But on avg thats prob the way it works out. Im on the taller side of avg in hieght, and im on the bigger side of avg in size (assuming 5-7 is avg)... so it works for me

6'1"
6.5 x 5.25

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by bigjitters@Jan 31 2005, 02:50 AM
6'3" w/ 7.5x6.5

Its my experience that most guys that are tall with long lean bodies have the big ones. I've always been around basketball players. But always the exception.
[post=278982]Quoted post[/post]​

I know this doesn't seem to be right, but it's been my experience too. I'm 6 feet tall & have a lean body also,but more a swimmer than basketball player. I'm too short to play BB. :D