Penis size translated into breast size?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I came up with this formula where you can convert what your size as a guy would be to a girl, or vice versa, all based on size comparison in the whole spectrum of penis/breats, lol. Tell me what you think about it and if you agree, what size you'd be if you were the opposite sex!
By the way, I'm not saying certain sizes should only deserve other sizes, this is just what I think would be a direct translation from penis to breast (in inches and cups respectively). These are also general ranges I'm speaking of here...

0-5 inches= A cup (modest)
5-6 inches= B cup (to my knowledge, 5.8" is the average for males and 32b is average for females)
6-7 inches= C cup
7-8 inches= D cup
8+ inches= DD cup (pretty damn huge)

What do you think? Where do you fall?
I'm just barely a C cup if I were a girl.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, I'll try a C but keep a D on standby so I don't flop out :tongue:.

Damn...my girlfriend would have like a 10+ inch cock (EE).

LargeinKC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure how accurate that scale would be, but I would be a DD cup which happens to be about the same range I like my women. Maybe it is accurate.

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'd be a D cup then :D (maybe a DD on a good day..dunno if that makes sense lol) but jesus my girlfriend would have a dick you could drill oil wells with! (G cup!)

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
I think someone has posted a chart like this before. Too lazy to look it up, but I guess if you go by length/cup size and percentile your list makes sense. Of course it doesn't take into account girth or the fact that cup size varies with weight.

And since you asked and I am replying to your thread, I would be a D cup.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
0-5 inches= A cup (modest)
5-6 inches= B cup (to my knowledge, 5.8" is the average for males and 32b is average for females)
6-7 inches= C cup
7-8 inches= D cup
8+ inches= DD cup (pretty damn huge)

What do you think? I think you need to stop smoking weed and get a job:biggrin1:
Where do you fall? I guess I would be 6" since I'm a 36B. Funny, cause that makes me too small to fuck by my own standards. :tongue: Though depending upon the style of bra I can be a 32C.

I have a friend who is quite obese and wears a 42A bra. She has to order them through some mail order company.

So I think your chart while amusing is shit. It doesn't take into consideration the girth of a penis, or the fact boobs and bra sizes are a mysterious enigma.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yeah i forgot, my wife is a 34J at the moment (breast feeding). So that would make an equivalent penis of .... 14inches LOL!!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Cute, but I think the distribution of breast sizes and cock sizes aren't equal, or the scale is skewed somewhat.

There are a lot more cocks 5" and under than A cups, and there are a lot more DD-plus sized breasts than 8"+ cocks.

I have no suggested alternate scale, I'm just sayin'. :smile:

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahahaha whats the formula? Sounds like you just went hmmm what numbers shall i use lol. No offense ment, its a cool topic. But if we had the forumla itself then we could take the sizes higher and still stay accurate :p

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
Cute, but I think the distribution of breast sizes and cock sizes aren't equal, or the scale is skewed somewhat.

There are a lot more cocks 5" and under than A cups, and there are a lot more DD-plus sized breasts than 8"+ cocks.

I have no suggested alternate scale, I'm just sayin'. :smile:

I think this goes back to what I said about bra size going up with weight. As a society, we are ridiculously overweight, which leads to increased cup sizes.

I'm not sure why I am doing this other than the fact that it is in between NBA playoff games, I have nothing else to do at the moment, and it looks like this thread is bringing up discussion, which I believe this board was designed to do. . .So here is my revised scale, assuming a BMI < 25 to eliminate the influence of obesity.

<3" = AA cup
3-4.5" = A cup
4.5-6" = B cup
6-7.5" = C cup
7.5-9" = D cup
9+" = DD cup

I think the numbers would probably come out closer in terms of percentiles if there weren't as many overweight people who increase the number of large cup sizes.

Disclaimer: I'm too lazy to factor in girth so just take this as a conversion of percentile in length to cup size rather than penis size to cup size. Maybe if I'm bored later I would do a girth to bra size percentiles. These are just off the top of my head so if I'm off by a half an inch here or there, feel free to correct me.

markw

Just Browsing
Media
and being overweight has the opposite effect on penis size, or length at least!

still an a-cup .. lol