Penis too thick for blowjobs?

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
So i just was reading a thread and some people were mentioning that with 6" girth they have never been able to receive a successful blowjob or even any blowjob at all.

Now as my girth is usually between 6.3" and 6.5" with an average erection (just from masturbating ive heard it can get even bigger before sex :S) will i ever be able to get a blowjob from the average female that isnt a total sizequeen and not used to sucking thick penis.

For me i am very concerned about this as I am still a virgin and only 18 so i have never experienced a blowjob and would rly like to.

Would my girth be too big for blowjobs, especially for the girls my age? and if i find out that my penis does get even bigger during sex from the excitement is there any chance at all of a blowjob?

Im very depressed about this at the moment would rly appreciate feedback.

im about as thick as a 155mL lynx deodorant can for reference.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You shouldn't have an issue with that. I've been having issues giving them personally since I have TMJ...my jaw locks when its opened to a certain extent. 6" girth shouldnt be too bad -__-

ChuckNLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trust me, there are plenty of girls who will be able to suck you and gladly I'm sure. if not the girls, come on over to our side and us guys will help you out.
Let us know the outcome

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
I just answered you on that other thread. Your penis isn't too thick for blowjobs.

yeh i know i made this thread before your comment.

However as you are a member of LPSG i presume your experienced in handling large penis, so im curious to as to whether girls my age (18) that have little to no experience would be able to give me a blowjob?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeh i know i made this thread before your comment.

However as you are a member of LPSG i presume your experienced in handling large penis, so im curious to as to whether girls my age (18) that have little to no experience would be able to give me a blowjob?

Yes, they will.

BTW, I'm not "experienced" with large penises, other than the penis of my husband. He's the reason why I joined LPSG, not the other way around. Your presumption presumes the wrong things.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
I'll say it a third time if it helps. Your penis isn't too thick for blowjobs.

Thanks for the help, i made this thread before your comment like i said, but i would still like to hear from others as everyone has had different experiences, 6.5" girth may be nothing for you but im just wondering if people that are less experienced with thickness have had problems.

Also for people that are thinking im 6" im actually 6.5".

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look, your penis isn't too big for blowjobs for inexperienced 18 year old girls. I can read what you wrote, and I keep saying it over and over again.

Some guys like to exaggerate because it makes them feel better. I'm sorry if you've read something that made you think you're too big for blowjobs, but you aren't as long as the head of your cock isn't so sensitive that touching a tooth feels bad to you. A few guys say that touching any teeth at all gives them the willies or it's intolerable. At your width, the only way you're avoiding ever touching any teeth is if a woman doesn't have back teeth or she wears teeth guards because, as my husband says, "What are you going to do? Move them out of the way? Retract them?" TheBF, my husband, doesn't mind it at all. He loves getting blowjobs. I think most men do.

Last edited:
Reactions: lapdog2001

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry i had no intention of offending you, i was just presuming you were experienced as most females on this site seem to be. Also i wasn't repeating myself you were just simply commenting again before i got a chance to explain why i made the thread.

Sorry that this thread bothered you so much i was just very concerned and like i have said twice i made this thread before you commented. Thank you very much for your help, but all i was after was some help you were commenting again before i got a chance to reply to your previous comments which is why it seemed like i was repeating myself.

Also i don't see anything wrong with getting more than one opinion on a matter such as this as it is largely about individual experiences.

Thank you all for your help I am assured now that I won't have any problems and sorry for bothering you all.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Also you may have misunderstood my meaning of experienced. The girls i hang out with a lot of them are virgins or have only recently lost their virginities. By experienced i meant you probably have had a atleast a few sexual encounters as compared to those girls as you have a husband.

In no way at all did i mean to offend you.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right, but you're still talking about how wide a woman can open her mouth. That doesn't increase with "experience."

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Look, your penis isn't too big for blowjobs for inexperienced 18 year old girls. I can read what you wrote, and I keep saying it over and over again.

Some guys like to exaggerate because it makes them feel better. I'm sorry if you've read something that made you think you're too big for blowjobs, but you aren't as long as the head of your cock isn't so sensitive that touching a tooth feels bad to you. A few guys say that touching any teeth at all gives them the willies or it's intolerable. At your width, the only way you're avoiding ever touching any teeth is if a woman doesn't have back teeth or she wears teeth guards because, as my husband says, "What are you going to do? Move them out of the way? Retract them?" TheBF, my husband, doesn't mind it at all. He loves getting blowjobs. I think most men do.

Okay thank you very much for the answer (again) i appreciate your help.

I was just a little worried as guys were saying women were having major problems with only 6" girth so that scared me a little, it was stupid of me to not think they could have been exaggerating.

Anyway im feeling better about it now, thank you very much for your help :smile:.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
For me i am very concerned about this as I am still a virgin and only 18 so i have never experienced a blowjob and would rly like to.

Would my girth be too big for blowjobs, especially for the girls my age? and if i find out that my penis does get even bigger during sex from the excitement is there any chance at all of a blowjob?

Im very depressed about this at the moment would rly appreciate feedback.
Here's my feedback: Being "very depressed" about this while you're still a virgin seems like you're getting ahead of yourself. Maybe instead of obsessing you could wait until you actually have sex and find out for yourself?

Last edited:
Reactions: Serpentlike

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Here's my feedback: Being "very depressed" about this while you're still a virgin seems like you're getting ahead of yourself. Maybe you could wait until you actually have sex before you start obsessing about it?

I asked because as a virgin i have very little knowledge and experience of this matter and i just wanted to clear this concern up.

Sorry if i'm getting ahead of myself but I didn't think there was anything wrong with clearing up a concern of mine so i wouldn't have to worry about it.

Also i am very close to having sex with a girl at the moment it's more a matter of when i am ready to do so.

D_Allerton Coxbiter

Account Disabled
Media
Some girls wont be able to deep throat you if that's what you are after but most all will be able to pleasure your head and some of the shaft. Besides some of the best oral sex I have doesn't involve the lady going down on you deep every time. If she is skilled with her tongue and her hand at the same time just as much fun and excitement will be had by all. If you think some lady will want to deep throat you during every BJ just get use to the fact now that's not going to happen every time. That would be like a lady wantng to have her pussy eaten out for 15 minutes straight or face sitting you every time you have sex. You need some variety to keep it a lot of fun for you and your partner(s). But never fear, when your time comes and it will I'm sure you will have a great many stories to share and a great many of satisfied ladies if you know how to please them with both your cock size and your bedroom skills.

Reactions: Serpentlike

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
thanks good point. Yeah im not feeling so worried now lol just a had a momentary panic lol. Kinda wondering what the feeling of teeth will be like on it, hope it doesn't scrape but i guess ill have to find out lol.