• WHITE (dont lie)

Votes: 279 6.4%

• Total voters

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What are you talking about. I never called anybody a liar, but the fact is that there are liars here, but again, I haven't called anyone out. For the most part most purple voters that have pics seem believable to me. I just can't figure out why you would make some words up to throw in my mouth. I said there are SOME "S-O-M-E" liars. If you can't see that then you are just stupid. Do you even know what 'some' means? I noticed at the bottom of your unwarranted rant you claim that I said that everyone lied, or at least everyone that voted purple. Well you are just making that up. So sit down and shut up, I have been very polite to everyone and I can't believe that of all things I end up getting ripped a new one based on words that you totally made up out of thin air. You need to take your pills. And if you can't find a post where I called anyone out on being a liar, then I suggest you appologize.

Geez man, I didn't see his post as an attack on you, just a clarification. Maybe YOU should take a chill pill. :rolleyes:

Sly_31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After calculate my volume is 9,45 inches and the dildo my wife prefer is 51,18 inches lolllll it's 5,5 time bigger than mine.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
haha. I voted white on a technicality! I'm real big in the middle. Yea it's a wierd shape. but I really am pretty long. I don't know how to average it out like you say, but if I did, it'e probally end up in the purple.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems some guys think that other members are blind or very gullible. Some of the size claims made (particularly the double digit ones) clearly don't match the photos posted, which are often super close-ups or fish-eye lens jobs.

Are you saying some men on here would be lying about their penis size? :eek::confused::eek::confused:

Impossible, I say!

Funny how most of the 'white' guys have no pics.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I am in the bottom quarter of purple because of girth. I am 6X6.5 on the shaft and 7.5 on the head so i used the average of 6X7. Would that be correct? If so I had no idea. The real reason I came here was to be with some guys with a more positive attitude. I read the measurection.com site for a while and decided I was tired of guys complaining about their 2.25" ones and thought I needed an upgrade.

I never even considered myself more than average until a couple of years ago I was trying foreskin restoral. I was so tight it hurt and was having trouble keeping tape on so I asked for help. They ask for measurements and how long etc. I was cutting the tape and some guy came back with "No wonder you're having trouble. You've got a huge fucking dick. The circumference is the problem." I finally gave up but ended up with maybe a 1/2" more skin. At least it doesn't hurt to be erect anymore.

I really think we fat ones need to be in a different catagory than you long skinny ones. I think they are two different things.

People need to talk more about enjoying what you have. About how to be a good cockmaster and not worry about size so much.

wankaholic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in the purple, I didn't expect to be, Ive never measured my girth before, I'm supprised, 8" x 6".

Out of curiosity, people say that 6" is the average. How true is that, or is it just a way to make smaller people feel better? The reason I ask is, because in my limited experience (being straight), when dick size does come up in conversation, no one ever says that they are that size, its always above average.

I've never considered myself especially big because of this.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on measurement methods either on the line between blue and green if very conservative, or somewhere above that in blue. I feel like my user name does me justice.