• Total voters

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi again guys. I got an IM from a guy wanting to see a conversion to centimeters so I went ahead with this rough translation for you Non-American, metric guys out there. Enjoy.

Attachments

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm in the purple, I didn't expect to be, Ive never measured my girth before, I'm supprised, 8" x 6".

Out of curiosity, people say that 6" is the average. How true is that, or is it just a way to make smaller people feel better? The reason I ask is, because in my limited experience (being straight), when dick size does come up in conversation, no one ever says that they are that size, its always above average.

I've never considered myself especially big because of this.

In conversation no guy ever tells the truth they always over state. From what I know the only survey done that measured more than 300 cocks and had someone else measure them rather than the owner was one of the condom companies Durex I think (maybe ansell) and the average was 5.5" and the measured the penis flacid but stretched out as far as it would go.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I look at that chart, it looks to me like a guy could have a 9 or 10 inch cock, and still not be in the white. In fact, it looks like most 9 or 10 inch cocks arent in the white zone, and a fair number of 11 inchers too. Im with bubba on this one.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
An increase in girth trumps a comparable increase in length. Compare an 8 inch long dick to a 6 inch of the same girth. The 8 inch is 33% larger in volume. Now compare an 8 inch girth dick to a 6 inch girth of the same length. The 8 inch is 78% larger in volume. Get it? That is why an 8 inch girth dick 7 inches long contains more volume than a 12 inch long dick with a girth of 6 inches. OK? The penis volume chart is correct. Fat dick rules!
:chairfall: :lmao: :shock: :fest30: :wiggle: :Eyecrazy: :biggrin1: :confused:
Get over it.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in the blue. That settles it, I'm going to be an exhibitionist at the next big party.

I wonder what the perfect length/girth is for a given volume. If you had to keep the same volume would you give up some length for more girth, or girth for more length, or stay the same?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An increase in girth trumps a comparable increase in length. Compare an 8 inch long dick to a 6 inch of the same girth. The 8 inch is 33% larger in volume. Now compare an 8 inch girth dick to a 6 inch girth of the same length. The 8 inch is 78% larger in volume. Get it? That is why an 8 inch girth dick 7 inches long contains more volume than a 12 inch long dick with a girth of 6 inches. OK? The penis volume chart is correct. Fat dick rules!
:chairfall: :lmao: :shock: :fest30: :wiggle: :Eyecrazy: :biggrin1: :confused:
Get over it.

For volume wouldn't you multiply length times circumference? If so then a 9" in length and a 6" in girth would be smaller than a 7" in length and an 8" in girth. But a 12" in length and a 6" in girth would still have a higher volume than a 7" in length and a 8" in girth.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For volume wouldn't you multiply length times circumference? If so then a 9" in length and a 6" in girth would be smaller than a 7" in length and an 8" in girth. But a 12" in length and a 6" in girth would still have a higher volume than a 7" in length and a 8" in girth.
No. Volume is figured by multiplying the length by the cross sectional area. The area of a circle is Pi (3.14) times radius (one half diameter) times radius. That is the famous formula "Pi r squared". (Diameter is circumference divided by Pi.) That is why a 1 inch diameter pipe carries 4 times as much water as a 1/2 inch pipe. Euclid (a Greek of course) (probably trying to answer the question of who had the biggest dick) published his Geometry over 2 millenia ago.:smile:

bjs6968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Along the middle of the blue curve, pushing towards the blue/purple border but not to it. This chart indeed shows girth has its advantages.........another inch of girth and I'd be deep into the purple, but another inch of length and I'd just barely cross into it.

bigfellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmm..... - Think I'd rather be a handsome Yellow or Green than a disturbed, distorted, mishapen Violet.
That said, -
Nature has been quite kind to me, I is, to my surprise, in the Blue..but tending more to the Green, to keep me honest.

If only Nature had taken as much trouble with my face.

(Awsome maths tho')

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Volume is figured by multiplying the length by the cross sectional area. The area of a circle is Pi (3.14) times radius (one half diameter) times radius. That is the famous formula "Pi r squared". (Diameter is circumference divided by Pi.) That is why a 1 inch diameter pipe carries 4 times as much water as a 1/2 inch pipe. Euclid (a Greek of course) (probably trying to answer the question of who had the biggest dick) published his Geometry over 2 millenia ago.:smile:

I see what you're saying, that makes sense. But what if the circumference isn't a perfect circular shape?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I see what you're saying, that makes sense. But what if the circumference isn't a perfect circular shape?
Then the volume calculation will over estimate. To get a true volume use the water displacement method discussed earlier in the thread. It will give you a weight, too. Also can be used for the nutsack or total package:smile:

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in the blue. That settles it, I'm going to be an exhibitionist at the next big party.

I wonder what the perfect length/girth is for a given volume. If you had to keep the same volume would you give up some length for more girth, or girth for more length, or stay the same?
I think a man needs enough length to get his dickhead beyond a woman's cervix into the vagina's fornix and enough girth to render the question, "Are you in yet?", unnecessary.:rolleyes: :wink: :biggrin1:

Reactions: CalifornianSTUD