Penises are Beautiful...

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aaahhhh see I'm still in college with "meh" jobs, so that didn't occur to me. Then again, it still depends; I do not plan on being in the closet with ANY job I have and I HOPE I get low-key jobs...I hate being overly stressed.

i hate stress too. it's not about being in the closet--all that know who i am, know who i am. i'm very open about anything that people ask me. but, not everybody needs to know everything all the time.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i hate stress too. it's not about being in the closet--all that know who i am, know who i am. i'm very open about anything that people ask me. but, not everybody needs to know everything all the time.

private kind a guy, huh? I'm an open book, I yell my secrets across the dining hall just for fun! :rolleyes:

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i swear smaccoms is like the weirdest dude on here. i wouldn't be surprised if he has a penis shrine in his closet.

anyway that dude in the video is a total power bottom

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i swear smaccoms is like the weirdest dude on here. i wouldn't be surprised if he has a penis shrine in his closet.

anyway that dude in the video is a total power bottom

haha I have to admit, I do have issues, particularly right now. I've no idea why I'm so hormonal at 22 (I don't remember being this crazy when I was 18), but hey.

Those are some massive assumptions based off of very little information buddy. You have no way of knowing either of those things. Why do even care what position Davey Wavey prefers anyways?

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha I have to admit, I do have issues, particularly right now. I've no idea why I'm so hormonal at 22 (I don't remember being this crazy when I was 18), but hey.

Those are some massive assumptions based off of very little information buddy. You have no way of knowing either of those things. Why do even care what position Davey Wavey prefers anyways?

you're 22? seriously? damn i thought you were in your mid-30s. you look a lot older.....

i don't care what position he prefers. i just based that off of observation. you're probably offended because you're a power bottom as well.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're 22? seriously? damn i thought you were in your mid-30s. you look a lot older.....

i don't care what position he prefers. i just based that off of observation. you're probably offended because you're a power bottom as well.

Do I look like 30? hehehe guys in their early to mid 30s can be ssssooooo sexy!

You follow absurd presumptions with more absurd presumptions. I don't know what you think of the LGBT community, but apparently it isn't good...

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do I look like 30? hehehe guys in their early to mid 30s can be ssssooooo sexy!

You follow absurd presumptions with more absurd presumptions. I don't know what you think of the LGBT community, but apparently it isn't good...

well if you're a rep of the LGBT community then they're truly fucked. you're not doing them any justice........

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well if you're a rep of the LGBT community then they're truly fucked. you're not doing them any justice........

See, here's the thing: you abuse stereotypes. The reason stereotypes exist is because generally speaking, they are true. You take it to the extreme, where every one of "us" you meet doesn't appear to be an individual. Rather, he/she represents some major presumption about "us" you've made. It isn't even consistent; it appears to change depending on what's most convenient in each situation.

I'm a "power-bottom"? A shrine to penises in my closet? What next, a monkey in a tutu in my garage? You sound absolutely ridiculous in your posts! I can barely imagine it in real life...

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your post is full on contradictions and assumptions. you seriously ought to stop putting words into my mouth.

stereotypes are not true regarding any group of people. its nonsense ignorant people construct off of their own poor observations and spread it around to other ignorant people who believe they are true.

you're grouping homosexuals into a group. i've said nothing about gays in general. what i'm saying is you're behaving within a stereotype of gay people that possibly a not a lot of gay would like to have.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Not a lot of gay?" If you want to partake in intellectual conversation, you had better use proper grammar or else you are not going to be able to properly explain yourself.

Attempting to simplifying stereotyping into two or three sentences is pathetic. I was merely quickly commenting on a vast subject. I was by no means trying to explain the entire concept in one go; my goal was to simply point out the flaws (in my opinion) in your judgments and posts.

*Just to clarify, I might have made a small mistake here and there, but there are no GLARING errors which lack clarity