Perez Hilton gets Punched

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With all your distaste for Perez, the Peas, or the incident, it didnt stop anyone from adding to the 3 pages of posts so far. You know ya'll LOVE it !!! Stop frontin !!!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Someone should have slapped him, it would have been more appropriate.

Lol, "Lady Gaga and/or trans", thanks for the pic link, DiscontentBoy. Mmm, and who's the security hunk in front of him?

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Perez has become a self-annointed spokesperson for all things gay and that's unfortunate. He's a rude, insensitive, poorly educated loudmouth who reinforces way too many negative gay stereotypes. He needs to stop the attention-seeking whoremongering and stick to celebrity blogging. Sorry he was assaulted, but when you continually act like an ass, expect to eventually have your ass beaten.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perez Hilton is a pathetic excuse for a gossip queen. :mad: To be honest, I'm surprised he wasn't punched out long before now.:confused:

When a person makes a living out of slagging others, that person has to expect some backlash. I agree with what everyone has said about him so far. He has had it coming for a long time, and I have no sympathy for him. He doesn't do anything meaningful or worthwhile. He is just a no talent fraud. Instead of doing something constructive, he bad-mouths others who actually do something that requires talent and genuine effort. I'm not sure what the deal is with this guy. Is he Paris Hilton's brother or is his name a play on the Paris Hilton name, or is his last name coincidentally the same as the other no talent fraud's name - Paris Hilton? Can anyone calrify it for me? I always thought he was Paris's brother, but someone told me the other day that his name is just a play on Paris Hilton's name and that there is no relation between the two. I'm not much for gossip, but I have heard his "reports" on the radio from time to time.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
You had it right the second time. He's a huge Paris Hilton fan, so he's partially adopted her name and make his stage personality out of it.

I feel a little bad for Perez because he went to school to do fine arts, and he got a couple of bit parts, but a career never came out of it. He had some freelance writing, and then moved into blogging because, I guess, he didn't have to adhere to the constraints of his employers. I would also imagine he was the type to always get picked on even from the get-go, so I think part of what fuels his bitchiness and outlandish attitude is that that is the only way he can recover that self-esteem he lost a long time ago. Rather than offer constructive opinions or think about the big picture, it's much easier and less brain-intensive to talk a bunch of shit about people and hide beyond a keyboard. As someone else said earlier, karma's a bitch.

I think it's kind of sad that he holds himself up as some kind of gay activist, but that he believes the only way gay people will get anything in this country is to remain visible. I applaud people who have the courage to come out, but Perez is incredibly short-sighted to think that dragging celebrities out of the closet will somehow help his cause. Really? Because that might just fuck up someone's paycheck, and I know he'll catch way worse than a punch if he continues to do that.

It would be rewarding for fellow celebrities, gay and straight, to stand up against Perez's antics. He called a singer and fellow entertainer a faggot just so he could hurt his feelings. You don't like the dude's music? Fine; don't listen. But if you're trying to call people names, prepare to get stomped a little. I know that if he did that in the hood messing around the wrong one, he'd have to pick up some teeth!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If this isn't a publicity stunt it's kind of nifty in that Pererz called (ostensibly) some lead singer male (who's gay) "faggot". Everyone from Kirstie Alley to Josh Duhamel is weighing in that they think Perez got what was coming. I certainly don't think either of them has a homophobic bone in their body. I like that this crosses sexual orientation lines.

Kinda cool that the general public is seeing that yes even infighting happens within the gay community. At any rate it makes for more focus on gay people.

And in my opinion any publicity on us as a group is good publicity.

DeeBlackThorne said:
Even Kelly Clarkson wonders why Perez Hilton doesn't get punched more often. :tongue:

I'm not sure Dee but I think she was outed (or came out) as a lesbian yes? I heard something about it.

JJKRKWOOD said:
With all your distaste for Perez, the Peas, or the incident, it didnt stop anyone from adding to the 3 pages of posts so far. You know ya'll LOVE it !!! Stop frontin !!!

Absofuckinglutely JJ!

Your point cannot be ignored and reinforces any publicity is good publicity. I like your take on things generally. ;)

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absofuckinglutely JJ!

Your point cannot be ignored and reinforces any publicity is good publicity. I like your take on things generally. ;)

I GUESS thats because we are BOTH just 2 OLD gays guys who have been around the block and just see things the same way ? Pretty much common sense though, huh Stronz?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Unsubstantiated. I did a Google search. Seems like Clarkson catches some shit for being a little bit younger than me and not that interested in getting married and having children; she puts her career first. She caused some speculation when she did a duet with Reba McIntyre and really participated in the song, "I'm the One That You Want" and changed a "his" in the song to "her." But she has repeatedly insisted that even though men try her patience sometimes, she couldn't picture herself romantically with a woman. (Works for me.)

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I wish that gay men--of all ages--had a better role model than this asswipe. The things that he writes about people are horrible. I spent about 20 second on his site a few years back. That's all I needed to know that this douchebag was one of those stereotypical queens that give gay man a bad name.

Is there any great gay male role model? I mean a normal, honest, decent, trustworthy, hard-working, faithful guy. If he's handsome and smart, all the better. While I know some in my inner circle of friends, I'm not aware of any gay male celebrities with these qualities. Shame.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rex2000 said:
Is there any great gay male role model? I mean a normal, honest, decent, trustworthy, hard-working, faithful guy. While I know some in my inner circle of friends, I'm not aware of any gay male celebrities with these qualities. Shame.

Gore Vidal