Performing for the massive

augusttaylor

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was another Friday night at the club. I sat in the dressing room applying the last of my makeup, making sure my long blonde lace front wig was firmly attached. I had already performed a couple of numbers and was rapidly approaching the end of my night. Just one more song and I had the rest of the weekend to enjoy myself. As I pulled the knotting on my corset tight, Matthew, the dressing room boy came in. "They are eating you alive tonight August!" I laughed. " They always want to eat me Matthew, how do my tits look in this?" Matthew smiled and said his usual line that he had been saying the last four years. " It is always hot in August, but tonight they look incredible." I laughed as I strapped my 6 inch stilettos on and started to walk to the stage, the heavy red velvet curtains the only thing separating me from the large group chanting my name. With Matthew's banter I had not heard them call my name.

As the music began I walked out, my breasts overflowing from my tight black leather corset top, my long legs bare and a pair of "shorts" which would have put me on the cover of the hooker journal. I loved dancing to an up tempo number and as the bass kicked into overdrive on Beyoncé's Deja Vu I was ready to end the evening with a bang.

I walked to the center of the stage and let them have it. My lip sync on point, my body moving to the music when I saw him. He must have been 6'6. He was by far the tallest person in the bar and he was holding out a tip. His hands beckoning me to him with the beat of the music. I walked towards him, my breasts shaking and I saw that he had a twenty in those large hands. As I approached he slowly took the twenty, unzipped his fly, and placed it in his pants. I had taken tips from an open zipper a thousand times. Guys loved for me to go down on my hands and knees and perform simulated oral sex on them to get a tip. I am not too proud to get on my knees for a twenty. So I dropped down, looking up at him like he was the sexiest man alive and slowly took the money with my teeth. He smiled and pulled out another twenty and this one went between my breasts. I then danced away thinking nothing of it. The music ended and I walked off stage. My fans screaming encore as usual, but tonight I was done. I went to my table and dabbed the sweat from my brow, did a quick touch up and went out to make the rounds.

As I started to get up from the dressing table the curtain opened. "Matthew, I am not doing another song tonight, but I will be out there to talk to everyone in just a minute." To my surprise a very deep voice answered me, " I do not know who Matthew is but you are going to be late getting back out there." I turned and saw the giant man standing against the wall. He was watching me with a look that could only be called predatory. " I have been watching you all night and now I am going to fuck you." I laughed. " That is so sweet, but I am tucked so hard my dick is on vacation." He looked at me and undid his zipper, " My dick is not." I gasped as he pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was at least 11 inches, uncut, and as thick as my wrist. The large veins in his shaft were protruding and he had a nice stream of precum dripping from the tip. " Get on your knees, crawl over here, and lick my piss slit" he said, his deep voice causing me to gasp, " and if you are a good gurl I will fuck that ass of yours until you will have to be carried out of here."

I know, I should have been strong and said something like "I will not be talked to like that!" And made a hasty retreat, but I guess my mind must have been dick slapped because I got on my knees and crawled to him, my mouth watering for his large donkey cock. As I got to him he grabbed my chin with his large hand and said " Open your mouth." I did, my lips quivering as he slapped me across the face with his meat. " Now I am going to fuck your mouth and you are not going to teeth me, I want tongue and I want you to suck me as hard as your slut mouth can." I whimpered as he pushed the thick head into my mouth, his precum mixing with my saliva and dripping onto my tits. " Good girl" he said " but that is just the tip." I moaned as he started to slide that huge shaft to the back of my throat. I could feel my throat starting to convulse. Please lord, do not let me gag, I thought as the tip began pushing past the point any dick had ever gone in my mouth. He grunted as my nose was buried in his pubic hair, the thick musky smell of male filling my senses. As he began to slide out I made a sound of panic."Don't worry, I am going to skull fuck you nice and hard." He then rammed that huge dick down my throat again. I tried my best to work that massive piece of man flesh with my tongue, but finally just gave in to the intense pounding. He cock was so incredibly rigid that the back of jaws began to spasm from being forced open for so long. His deep guttural moaning filling my dressing room, as tears streamed down my face. It seemed to go on for hours. The constant flow of precum drooling out of my mouth. His large hairy balls slapping my face. When I thought I could not take it another minute I felt his balls draw up and he grabbed the back of my head, burying his cock down my throat as stream after stream of hot cum shot into my mouth. The head so far down my throat that it felt like I was instantly digesting his hot cum. After he came, he pulled his cock from my mouth and I took a deep breath. My face was bright red, my eyes watering, my lips bruised from his aggressive thrusting. " My name is Clark" he said " see you at your next show." And he left...

Reactions: Barack