Perfumes That Drive Men Crazy

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies,

I'm running low on perfume and am planning to buy something that will drive my man wild. Any suggestions on which scents work(ed) for you?

Men, what scents make you amorous?

Thanks!

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My suggestion: take him to the perfume counter and find out for yourself.

No one perfume will turn your, presumably (for the lulz), ugly ass into a princess. At least not for all men :D

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried - he doesn't have the patience to smell all those bottles! He's leaving it up to me. Since I haven't been successful so far, I'd LOVE a little guidance. Thanks!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scents give me an instant migraine...not precisely an aphrodisiac.

I prefer women and men to sell like a freshly-showered version of themselves. Artifice isn't nearly as enthralling as reality.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's a perfume that drives men crazy, any moreso than Axe is supposed to drive women crazy.

If there were scents you could put on yourself to instantly make the opposite sex or people in general want you, there would be no relationship troubles.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must also add that one of my new faves is L L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani.....I usually don't get into movie/music stars who create a perfume line but it really does just smell very clean and fresh and lasts a long time.

I must also admit openly that I'm a hardcore perfume addict and own about 25-30 bottles because I can't make up my mind which one I prefer.

The way to buy perfume isn't by what you sniff at the counter. A good perfume will match your natural scent and compliment it. Go to a perfumer and get as many paper testers as you can. Take them home.

Every evening try on a perfume, and never just after you bathe. It's best to bathe in the morning, don't wear any other perfume, and use unscented soaps and deodorants. Just rub the testers on your pulse points on your neck and crooks of your arms and wrists. Leave it on and don't judge a thing about the perfume for an hour. THEN solicit opinions.

Perfume is only half of an equation. Half of a perfume's real scent comes from your body chemistry and, like food ingredients, not all things compliment every other thing. Some perfumes, in fact many perfumes, which smell wonderful in the bottle, may not smell memorable on you. Your goal is to find those scents which compliment your own chemistry, rather than mask it, and make you truly more alluring. One of the reasons Chanel No. 5 is such a classic is that many men find it makes men think of sweating women with a slightly floral tone that makes them think of boudoirs and lace. Chanel No. 5 works well with the chemistry of many women and that's part of its success, but on some women it's overpowering even if used in small amounts. In others it takes on a slightly sickly smell.

If you have one near you, a real perfumer is something every woman should visit once. You go to them and they find scents which compliment your style and chemistry. You'll need a good day scent, possibly a sports scent, an evening scent, and a romantic evening scent. A good perfumer can match you with the right scents that men will notice and find appealing (if that's your goal) and complement your personal style. As you age, your body chemistry will change too and so your perfume needs will change. You may need a scent for when you're menstruating or pregnant as both of these physical states can change the way perfume interacts with your body. A good perfumer will help with that too.

Finding the right perfume is like buying a couture dress. It's a long and difficult process, there will be many fittings and adjustments, but when it's finally right, you will have a custom match which will make you stand out from all the other women.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
women should smell like clean skin. nothing more.
perfume tastes horrible and up close, even a light scent is too much.

rule: if you want me to bury my face in it, don't chemical coat it.

ml

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
+1
Have to agree with Ms. Banisters here! (and not because I've read Germaine Greer - hey, that rhymes :cool:)

Try taking a shower, then sticking your finger in your cunt and dabbing it on your pulse points for the ultimate "perfume". :biggrin1: Or, do not wear anything, shower with mild soap and allow your pheromones to work.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Are you seriously suggesting that a woman smelling of chicken vindaloo or steak and chips would be something a man might find sexy?

Although - now I think about it - my man's favourite thing to eat is my pussy, so that does kind tally with what I said earlier :biggrin:

Big_Al9_5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you seriously suggesting that a woman smelling of chicken vindaloo or steak and chips would be something a man might find sexy?

Although - now I think about it - my man's favourite thing to eat is my pussy, so that does kind tally with what I said earlier :biggrin:

Thanks for proving my theory, I rest my case.:wink: