Perfumes That Drive Men Crazy

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only 1 perfume has ever made me literally drool... Jessica Mc Clintock. *I think thats how she spells her name* ANYWAY, True story.... Before moving to CA from KY...I had bought a bottle of it for my girlfriend. I litterally would drool when I smelled it. Kinda like Pavlov's dog and that damn bell ringing to signal dinner. hahahha SOOOOO, I was working at Universal Studios when I first moved to LA at what used to be Victoria Station Resturant, I was in the very back part of the place and it was a windy day.
The front doors opened and this lady walked in the door wearing it. The wind blew past her blowing the scent into the place. I was sitting down the food on a table and smelled the perfume in the BACK... I ran up to the front...zero'd in on the lady. Walked right up to her and said, (YOU SMELL AMAZING) .. smiled... she hugged me and said thanks! I spent the rest of my shift sniffing my shoulder where she hugged me. *GOD it made me horny* lol :)

So ummm try that!!! :) Old scent..young scent...whoever wears it smells amazing...and you dont smell like grandma if it mixes with your body chemistry well. :)

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I'm 100% sure he's straight though he is very METRO. But I kind've like a guy who wants to go get mani/pedis with me.

Anyways my point is that it varies. I think some men care and some men don't. And some obviously care much more than others. Just about like every other thing in life....there's not one set rule.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ladies,

i'm running low on perfume and am planning to buy something that will drive my man wild. Any suggestions on which scents work(ed) for you?

Men, what scents make you amorous?

Thanks!
first of all, not every perfume will smell the same on every woman.
The ones i have gotten the most compliments from are ciara, and obsession by calvin klein. Jovan musk is always a good one too . For those men that love that musky smell!!!!
Good luck!!!!!

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Yes I'm 100% sure he's straight though he is very METRO. But I kind've like a guy who wants to go get mani/pedis with me.

Anyways my point is that it varies. I think some men care and some men don't. And some obviously care much more than others. Just about like every other thing in life....there's not one set rule.
No biggie, I'm more like the "son every father wants." I tend to bias towards traditional values seen from a youthful angle (if that makes any sense?!) I hang around with those kind of people as well, so horses for courses?

BTW, another tip: DO NOT EVER use a fruit-smelling scent if you don't want me to attempt to eat you! Need my carbs y'know. :tongue:

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL, I'm gonna HAVE to get to that mall!!!:wink:

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone asked me if I've been to the mall and bought perfume yet. The answer is no; I've been given gifts of perfume the past year for occasions.

Right now, they are: Envy (by Gucci), Contradiction (by ?), Pure (by Alfred Sung), Bright Crystal (by Versace), Safari for Women (by Lagerfeld) and a British perfume Controversial (by Jane Goody).

Out of all of them, I feel that the Safari smells the best on me (at any time of the month), so I definitely DON'T wear THAT one to work! Still want to try out the recommendations, though (with my honey along). Hmmm, Mother's Day is tomorrow...:tongue:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugh I hate perfume. I normally smell like apples or cinnamon or something fruity from whatever lotion I use. Perfume is just to harsh. Everyone has always asked me what I wear it's just lotion.

Media
Sexuality
No Response
Non. I hate hate hate perfume or anything like that; its one of those things that in my mind is covering up some other smell. Personally.. I kind of like the smell of a bit of sweat, sweat can have its own sweet smell to it and can be very sexy.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm usually into the more floral scents. I use a lot of the Bath and Body Works perfumes/lotions/body wash. For Winter I usually use Japanese Cherry Blossom, For Fall Twilight Woods, For Spring Sweet Pea, and for Summer Honeysuckle. Floral scents seem to work well with my body chemistry. I normally don't "bathe" myself in the perfume but also just use the body wash and maybe the lotion for ordinary days. If I'm going somewhere special, then I'll use the perfume other wise, I just use the lotion and the body wash.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The advice given by jason_els is absolutely fantastic! A lot of people approach perfume in the wrong way, like it's an instant club to the head instead of something subtle to enhance and invidualise.

I tend to save actual perfume for special occasions but I have a lot of body lotions and fragranced moisturisers for every day use, all of which are single scents and natural.
Coconut, apple, almond or cinnamon are my absolute daily favourites. Probably because I strongly associate all of those smells with really good things as well as being very tasty.
Spices, herbs and woodscents I'm also extremely fond of and own a massive collection of essential oils for aromatherapy and massage purposes. You can have a lot of fun blending your own oils and putting them to good use with or on a partner.

My perfume of choice for the last three years, is Ana Sui's "Secret Wish". It's clean and airy, lemon lightness with a hint of fruit, cedar and amber for the lower tones.

For something with hints of Vanilla and Citrus, you might want to try Jean Paul Gaultier's "Classique" for women. It's a very distinct and memorable scent, I certainly notice it if anyone else wears it. Warning that it can be a little heavy on some people so test carefully and would recommend it as an evening/night scent rather than day.

As has been said already, a scent should be something personal and individual to you. Not whatever the current trend is. It's something people are going to associate with you, smell is a strong sense so make sure it's a good one.

This thread has also reminded me how much I love CK's Eternity for men and that I'm out of it. Once had a guy sit next to me on the bus and the effect of it was so intense I had to ask what he was wearing. He was really surprised that I noticed, also one of the few times I've seen a guy blush that hard, was so sweet when he explained his girlfriend had given it to him for Christmas and he'd been worried about using it.
The guy was nice enough but the scent itself was mmm!
After that, I purchased the smallest size bottle to sniff furtively in the evenings like a very respectable glue addict.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Studies have shown that the scents that women prefer for themselves do not attract men. Women's noses are 1000x more sensitive to musk than men's noses, which may account for the large number of scents women find very sexy that men do not. This means that women who choose scents based on their own noses tend to wear scents that attract other women, not men!

The research suggests that the best person to choose a scent for a woman is a man, if she wishes to attract a man. A woman's favorite scent isn't likely to have the effect she desires!

The last time we went scent shopping, TheBoyfriend loved Pure Poison the most out of all the ones we tried.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The research suggests that the best person to choose a scent for a woman is a man

I totally read that as "the best scent for a woman is a man" and I agreed with that strongly before my mind rebelled and corrected. I still agree though and reminds me of Belle de Jour's sentiment about women wearing men's scents as they instantly recognise and feel comfortable with them and there were some other reasons why it was a good idea but they were specifically related to her line of work.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally read that as "the best scent for a woman is a man" and I agreed with that strongly before my mind rebelled and corrected. I still agree though and reminds me of Belle de Jour's sentiment about women wearing men's scents as they instantly recognise and feel comfortable with them and there were some other reasons why it was a good idea but they were specifically related to her line of work.

The same research that found that women chose scents that would attract women also found that men chose scents for themselves that had notes that they found attractive, which suggests that women should actually wear men's scents and vice versa! Most men's scent's are too "overly masculine" for me to wear and most women's scents would be too floral for a man, though. It is a quandary!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
every time a thread is revived with jason's posts, i miss him and i never even met him. he was such a gentle soul.

he fucking knew his scents, too.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
every time a thread is revived with jason's posts, i miss him and i never even met him. he was such a gentle soul.

I know, it throws me off to see his avatar pop up.

I'd like to add Juicy Couture to the list.