Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there is no direct correlation between a woman's body size and the size of her vagina, but surely there must be a point atwhich extremely petite women would have much smaller vaginas by virtue of their size, and hence body setup. Before anyone sights the ability of a woman to give birth, I'd like to point out that child labour is usually not a physically pleasureable experience for most, while sex should be.

Are there any women here who would consider themselves to be very petite, and have had, or are in relationships with very well endowed men (9 inches or more in length), and 7 inches or more in girth, and did his size pose a problem for you?

Secondly, would you date a man who was 9"+ in length, and over 7" in girth?

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm less than 5 ft 3 and my bf is 8 in., but I don't really think I'm super petite cuz I think of petite girls as having narrow shoulders and a small frame and my shoulders are sorta wider but anyway, yeah :smile:

Reactions: lapdog2001

I was with a girl for a night who was probably just over 5' tall and couldn't have weighed more than 95lbs. We didn't have sex but I could get my fist in there and she loved it. So who knows!

Reactions: BigBen

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m 5’ 1” and love long men I have had several guys who were 9”+. Length is what gets me off, however girth is not a big turn on. It just usually makes me sore.

Just through my experience, it seems that I know more small/petite women that are size queens than tall women. It seems that most women that are tall are the same ones that complain that a guy is too long – imagine that, I didn’t know there was such a thing.

Reactions: BigBen

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Completely unscientific. But from what I've seen and experienced, the women with the biggest vaginas able to take the most have all been very short women. 4'10" to 5'3". The women 5'6" and over all, especially the very tall ones, were able to handle a lot less than the short ladies.
My friend who is 14 1/4" long, his wife can take all of him (he is 7" around) and she is only 5'1". She can also take my 10 1/2" length and 9 1/2" around thick cock no problem at all. The dozens of shorter women I've been with also had no problems with the length though most find my thickness a challenge at first but they all loved it. Lots of the taller women can't take anywhere near all of me.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girl is 5'2" slim with dangerous curves. I've got an entire foot on her in height and am about double her size, and she has told me that my cock is about double the size of her last partner also. Accommodating my size has been an issue yes. Sometimes she has told me straight up that she wished I was smaller, but other times she's thanked the heavens for every inch thats being buried inside of her when she's getting off all over my cock. She has told me that to her, an average sized cock is ideal, but she does like to talk to her girlfriends about what I'm packing. So I've heard some mixed reviews in a way. Sex for us works out well because we have figured out how to do it; lots of foreplay, her oven needs to be very nicely pre-heated, and I have to take it slow and work my way in gradually before I can attempt to penetrate the majority of my length. She is very petite, her body and her pussy. I love how tight she is especially because of how easy I can make her cum just with using one finger (granted, I do have large hands which might help). The feeling of her tight grip is incomparable, I can feel everything when she orgasms when I'm in her; the pulsing, contracting, gushing. Its very nice, and she feels everything when I orgasm in her, the throbbing, pulsating, my heavy load streaming inside. She has been known to be a fiend for my equipment.
I really think that she would probably give up if she ever dated a man with a larger cock than mine. Sometimes I cannot even fit inside and it can be frustrating. So I'd say that I'm about maxing her out, but who knows?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The shortest girl i was with : she had tears in her eyes, but she didnt say anything... moaning.. but she was in tears, so I have no idea if it hurt or what... and she was the only girl who called me small dick, then again I think she was playing. My self steem is higher than 100 ppl combined.. so, even if she wasnt playing, all other comments are positive feedback.

Reactions: borat

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have a serious fetish for petite women, but for some reason I've never actually got physically involved with any! Hopefully I will, because the thought of a small, fit woman in my bed is a delicious one!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Completely unscientific.
She can also take my 10 1/2" length and 9 1/2" around thick cock no problem at all.
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
The word "unscientific" hardly does justice to your claims.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm less than 5 ft 3 and my bf is 8 in., but I don't really think I'm super petite cuz I think of petite girls as having narrow shoulders and a small frame and my shoulders are sorta wider but anyway, yeah :smile:

That's kind of like me. I'm 5'3" rounding up, but have broad shoulders and a larger frame.

And of course, I love the big guys! :smile:

Reactions: Big_Adam

D_O_Revoir

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have seen bigger women with smaller vaginas and small girls with larger ones.

My ex gf (sadness.) was 5'5" and very slight in frame, and is chinese. She had the largest vagina I'd yet encoutered. I about 8x6 and she felt quite loose, like nothing I'd ever had before or since.

-Matt

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am petite at 5ft & quite small figure. i've had experiences with the bigger guys penis-wise & it's not a problem for me.

heavyproducer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The one girl ive been with that couldnt take me without pain was actualy the largest girl ive ever been with.

That being said i dont think theres any link between a girls height or weight to whats between her legs, no diffrent to us guys..