Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I notice that on others. Seems like every thread older than a certain age is like that. You skim across the posts and it's "Banned,Banned,Banned".

Membership here must be like Logan's Run where when you reach a certain age it's understood that you just get killed off. :biggrin1:

Crunch
nothing to do with age, just trolling, gender faking and crap like that

RonLyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well the average female in this country has alot of sexual partners and pops out kids like its going out of style. so most females have pretty big pussies. so being short or skinny has nothing to do with having a tight pussy or being able to take a bigger dick.

RonLyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and you know why you see so many banned banned banned? because you say some guy who these people worship doesnt have a 13 inch penis you will get banned. if you say something negative about a white or black person nobody will care. but damn it if you say something about a hispanic, latino, or asian. if you do you will get banned quickly.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would somebody please ban this pretentious, judgemental jerk! He must be the old boxer and taken too many blows to the head.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted about this a long time ago and I'm convinced from my experiences that smaller women do not have smaller vagina's. I stick by the old saying: Big girl, big hole... Small girl, ALL hole!

I agree. I don't know why, but nearly all the petite women I've been with have had some of the biggest, widest, deepest vaginas.

Nymph

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5ft. UK size 8 dress...
But I have a tight but deep pussy.. I love the feeling of initial penetration from 8" dick or more...I feel it in my pussy for a couple of days after... Like I'm being ghost fucked lol.. Difficult to explain.. But I love love love huge dick deep in my Pussy... I'm so addickted to the pleasurable pain feeling I get xx

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5ft. UK size 8 dress...
But I have a tight but deep pussy.. I love the feeling of initial penetration from 8" dick or more...I feel it in my pussy for a couple of days after... Like I'm being ghost fucked lol.. Difficult to explain.. But I love love love huge dick deep in my Pussy... I'm so addickted to the pleasurable pain feeling I get xx

I have the phantom weenie syndrome as well. Never felt anything like that before I met him. It's especially strong after a marathon session. There's that little spasm in the tummy with the epicenter a little further south. Then it kind of spreads like the frissons.

Yeah, I know that!

Nymph

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the phantom weenie syndrome as well. Never felt anything like that before I met him. It's especially strong after a marathon session. There's that little spasm in the tummy with the epicenter a little further south. Then it kind of spreads like the frissons.

Yeah, I know that!

i thought it was just me!!... im glad im not a weirdo.. hahahahaha xx

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m 5’ 1” and love long men I have had several guys who were 9”+. Length is what gets me off, however girth is not a big turn on. It just usually makes me sore.

Just through my experience, it seems that I know more small/petite women that are size queens than tall women. It seems that most women that are tall are the same ones that complain that a guy is too long – imagine that, I didn’t know there was such a thing.
Yeah, doesn't make much sense

Holy thread resurrection...... o_O

As to the petite women, I'm 5'4 and chubby, but I've never had a problem accommodating any of the endowed men I've been with. That being said, having been through a pregnancy, my doc said my pelvic floor muscles are fine... Kegels are the shit.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

As to the petite women, I'm 5'4 and chubby, but I've never had a problem accommodating any of the endowed men I've been with. That being said, having been through a pregnancy, my doc said my pelvic floor muscles are fine... Kegels are the shit.
Love your pics, awesome body

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well the average female in this country has alot of sexual partners and pops out kids like its going out of style. so most females have pretty big pussies. so being short or skinny has nothing to do with having a tight pussy or being able to take a bigger dick.
Agree 100%

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That being said, at 5'4" you are well within the range of "average" height. Petite in height, is generally 5'2" and under...and tall is 5'9" and above. So your experiences are unique to you, but also not the petite and tall experiences I have had and others have as well. And of course, ladies of average height, such as yourself, can also accommodate a lot of well endowed. But the point was that in mine and the other posters experiences, the observational adage "Big Woman (meaning tall) Big Hole, Small Woman (meaning short) ALL HOLE" does seem to be the more prevalent experience for some of us.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a petite body on a medium height frame. I am 5'5'' and I am narrow and shallow vaginally. 5-6 inches deep is all I can comfortably accommodate.

With all respect, you are misusing what is intended by the phrase "Big Woman (meaning tall woman) Big Hole, small woman (meaning petite/short) ALL hole". You may be thin and size 0 or 2 or something, but at 5'5" your height is very much in the "average" height range and certainly not "petite" or "tall".

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all respect, you are misusing what is intended by the phrase "Big Woman (meaning tall woman) Big Hole, small woman (meaning petite/short) ALL hole". You may be thin and size 0 or 2 or something, but at 5'5" your height is very much in the "average" height range and certainly not "petite" or "tall".
And while you are certainly a great lady, your "average" height of 5'5", and your depth, more or less adds credence to the point for those taller and shorter ladies who for some reason can take more. Genetics of natural selection for many millennium is likely the cause.