Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

When did the Womens Issues forum become a place for wank fodder and obviously false claimes of 14 inch dicks and a guy and his 2 friends that are all over 9 and fuck his girl????? Move it to the fantasy section.

I have been with average men all of my life but meet the man of my dreams last year who is 9+ and has made me have my first intercourse orgasm. I am 5'1" and love every moment. I had no idea that I need that length to make me feel what he makes me feel.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

When did the Womens Issues forum become a place for wank fodder and obviously false claimes of 14 inch dicks and a guy and his 2 friends that are all over 9 and fuck his girl????? Move it to the fantasy section.

That - and also all the fake women the site have been destroyed by the last couple of weeks - I'm so tired of reading all those fake posts... :mad:

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who doesn't love towering over a woman? When you're stretching her out and fucking real deep, it just gives you an added sense of power I suppose. At over 6 foot though, alot of women seem petite to me, which works out great. :D

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been a long time since I've posted but this caught my eye. I'm relatively petite at 5'3" and around 115 lbs. My husband is extremely large at 10.5" long and a little more than 7.5" around. I've never had an issue taking all of him so would consider myself having a naturally large vagina. I'm not sure there is a good correlation between body size and vagina size since I have a girlfriend who is 5'11" and is uncomfortable with anything over 7" long.

kat

Reactions: mib348 and BigBen

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I came to this site five years ago since I have a unique experience which other girlfriends of mine can't relate to. When I first joined I was able to talk about my experiences with my husband for the first time with other women (and men) who understood and could actually relate to it. It is unfortuate that there are women (not "ladies") who thrive on tearing others down to make themselve feel better. We have enough of that in this world. No need to respond TinyPrincess, as I won't read it.

kat

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmmm... I am a woman and not a member of the "Real Ladies Group." I'll have to find it, but I doubt most of the woman here know it exists since many of us probably come here to just look at the men. :biggrin1:

LOL - take a wild guess

A way to start is to check if the "woman" is a member of the Real Ladies Group :wink:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I know there is no direct correlation between a woman's body size and the size of her vagina, but surely there must be a point atwhich extremely petite women would have much smaller vaginas by virtue of their size, and hence body setup. Before anyone sights the ability of a woman to give birth, I'd like to point out that child labour is usually not a physically pleasureable experience for most, while sex should be.

Are there any women here who would consider themselves to be very petite, and have had, or are in relationships with very well endowed men (9 inches or more in length), and 7 inches or more in girth, and did his size pose a problem for you?

Secondly, would you date a man who was 9"+ in length, and over 7" in girth?

Delivering a child isnt a physycally pleasurable experience for any women not just the petite LOL!

I'm 5ft and though i'm not slender anymore i used to be a UK size 8 and i was married to a guy with a 9 inch penis and very delicious it was too.

A petite woman is the same size vaginally as a non-petite woman.Awfully sorry not to provide links but being a midwife for 14 yrs (also worked in gynae) is how i know.:smile:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:confused:So you think she came into this thread just to lie to everyone for no reason whatsoever??!! I have seen many men in the past few months and assure you that there are men that size. MOF, some are right here. You could just click on "Gallery" and see for yourself. I think I'll go there now. :biggrin1:

yoru husband is 10.5 X 7.5..... is this the truth?

Reactions: Big_Adam
D

deleted136887

I am not a woman, but I will add my 2 cents here.
The whole planet seems to be populated by 10.5 x 7.5" cocks. and all guys have friends with even BIGGER cocks.
And I thought I had a reasonable sized cock. So I will have to think again.
and all those studies done by various reputable researchers pointing out that 6"was average must be wrong.
And of course the cherrie on top, these 10.5"and up dongs never have photos.
So makes you think?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A petite woman is the same size vaginally as a non-petite woman.Awfully sorry not to provide links but being a midwife for 14 yrs (also worked in gynae) is how i know.:smile:

:confused:Really? That's a very bold statement to make about EVERY woman in the world. I will ask my OB/GYN when I see her next as I find that impossible to believe. You are also saying those who responded to this thread have lied about their bodies and real life experiences with the question posted. :confused::mad:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
:confused:
:confused:Really? That's a very bold statement to make about EVERY woman in the world. I will ask my OB/GYN when I see her next as I find that impossible to believe. You are also saying those who responded to this thread have lied about their bodies and real life experiences with the question posted. :confused::mad:

If you would be so kind as to point out where i said 'every woman' i'd be more than grateful.Ask who you like as i would be interested if your OB/GYNAE has encountered every woman:rolleyes: ...and no before you jump to ask i havnt either but have been present when very very many have been examined also examined many.

Also,point out the part where i said everyone who responded to this thread has lied until then don't accuse.Exactly what you find to be mad:mad: about is a little unclear:rolleyes:

Take a chill pill or something as you are clearly seeing things that are not there:eek:

MattD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember an old girlfriend that was only 4'10". We were only 20 or so and back then she had a petite little waist and massive tits. She took all of me with ease, but I saw her with a massive dildo one time and totally getting off on the whole thing. Imagine how something so big (in excess of 10" long and very very thick) would have looked pounding into that little body...

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:confused:

If you would be so kind as to point out where i said 'every woman' i'd be more than grateful.Ask who you like as i would be interested if your OB/GYNAE has encountered every woman:rolleyes: ...and no before you jump to ask i havnt either but have been present when very very many have been examined also examined many.

Also,point out the part where i said everyone who responded to this thread has lied until then don't accuse.Exactly what you find to be mad:mad: about is a little unclear:rolleyes:

Take a chill pill or something as you are clearly seeing things that are not there:eek:

All Right. To Quote You Directly: "A petite woman is the same size vaginally as a non-petite woman. Awfully sorry not to provide links but being a midwife for 14 yrs (also worked in gynae) is how i know.:smile: "

You clearly state that petitie (small) and non-petite (every other size) woman are the same size vaginally. Your words literally encompass every woman on the planet size-wise. If they were actually true, ALL woman could accommodate the same size. Therefore, your words imply that the men and woman who posted about sizes that fit them best are untrue because every vagina is "the same size" and you know this for a fact due to midwife/ob/gyn work. I disagree. Let's please skip the catfight I feel coming on and let both our words speak for themselves.