Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
if you are handed the paper gown, just sit on the table in your briefs/boxers, and leave the paper gown unused. Unless your doctor is some sort of prude, he won't care. Honestly I can't imagine any doctor even commenting over something as trivial as this.

ThickFoxie

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Asked to strip down to my underwear and lay on the table. He then just takes a peek down the waistband, and all the other normal things. I was thinking about sporting a semi for my next physical, just for a little thrill :)

D

deleted300444

What are most doctors doing now for checkups?
1. Have you wear a gown.
2. Have you wear just underwear
3. Clothed until you drop 'em
4. Nude

I have had all of the above.

I hate the gown. Stupid. Prefer to not wear it.

Underware, very frequent, most preferred method.

Clothed until requested to drop, the drop makes me nervous, then hard

Nude. Never did that. I want my copay refunded!

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No. 3. Fully clothed until he asks me otherwise. The only time he asks me to strip down is for an all-over body check for suspicious moles. Then I strip to my underpants and move them out of the way as needed.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
What are most doctors doing now for checkups?
1. Have you wear a gown.
2. Have you wear just underwear
3. Clothed until you drop 'em
4. Nude

My doctor is rather formal. Morning dress or service dress No. 1 dress for appointments before 6pm. For evening appointments, white tie or mess dress. I have known him to refuse an evening patient for wearing black tie, though he makes an exception for those using single-ended bow ties (& obvious emergencies).

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say i lost all shyness when i had a biopsy done on my cervix. Not only was it painful but the anxiety was so severe the entire time. They might as well brought in everyone i ever knew as a child to sit in and watch. They had about 3 people in there assisting my gynecologist while she stuck the scope and instruments inside for about 30 minutes before finally finishing up.

Honestly, being in labor was less embarassing but way more intensely painful. I think once the pain degree gets turned up to the right notch you lose all inhibitions.

I really dread the colonoscopy. I have all sorts of issues with my hindquarters, mentally that is.

Your comments caught my eye..I lost all my shyness where my issues were all below the belt.The first was a digital exam.That was the easy one. I had to have a major fissure on my Anus worked on so i can't imagine how many people had to assist. I just imagined having my butt up in the air for anyone who had to assist that.I also had a very young pretty tech do a ultra sound on one of my testicles.My final insult was my Colonoscopy which was a gas,ha ha. That was the easiest..

gymbro30

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it kinda depends on the kind of check up, these days if it's a general full body check up, then in my underwear until i am asked to drop them.

for the military, we went fully nude, 5 guys standing in a row.

sprinter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my current doc of almost 5 yrs has never examined anything below the belt. he always tells me to take off everything above the waist and gives me a gown to wear. even this last time when i complained abouut grain pain he said might have a hernia, have the urologist i see for peyroine's check it out next time i go. i'm seeing him tomorrow so i'll ask. pretty sure i'm going to get a new dr after this last visit.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Went in for my annual skin check at my dermatologist's. This time, after I was shown to the exam room, the nurse said, "Take off all your clothes," and handed me a folded paper towel about the size of a bath towel. (Last year, I'd been asked to leave my shorts on. They came off as she examined my genitals and anus.) So I stripped naked, and waited for the PA to show up.

She thought my "attire" was fine, and after examining everywhere, while I was sitting, then standing, first with her eyes, and then with a 10x loupe, she cut out a few biopsies and we were done. Just like the last PA, she was very thorough about examining the entire surface of my penis (foreskin retracted and forward), inside the urethra, and closely examined my testicles, and my anus.

puckstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been getting a yearly physical from the same Dr for about 8 yrs now. Nude everytime after the basic height/weight/bp etc. How else is the Dr supposed to give you a thorough exam of your body with clothes on

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just had a physical with a new doctor a couple of weeks ago. Did all the preliminary stuff with my clothes on. Lifted up shirt to listen to heart/lungs. Had me drop my pants for the hernia check. Was never really undressed.

Jeremy Anderson

Just Browsing
Media
Recently saw dermatologist for exam. Kept boxers on and had a paper drape. He did a guick glance at body. He slightly pulled waistband of shorts out and asked if there was anything on my penis that I wanted him to look at. I replied "No". Was this exam thorough enough?

D

deleted436524

I've been seeing my Doc for years. Always strip down and hop on the table.

Reactions: HMGFirestar