Physical Indicators of Penis Size

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my experience, big ears always mean big dick.

But.......
guys with small ears aren't necessarily small.

And.......
guys with big dicks don't necessarily have big ears

However, big ears always seem to mean big dick.

I would have never made this connection unless someone else had pointed it out to me. Can anyone else corroborate?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Other than a big penis, I can't think of any physical indicator of penis size.

I've rather petite features but I'm still bet on as large.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It has been my experience that my partners through the years who had thicker, longer fingers, were also hung. Coincidence, but true in my case.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've personally debunked this myth!

Most women believe height, hand size, finger length, and/or shoe size will all indicate penis size. I have heard grown women cooing over a celebrity after learning that he wears a size 14 shoe. I know from repeated personal experience that this myth is totally untrue.

Two examples, the largest and smallest penises on men I've dated.

Smalled Penis: I have dated 3 men 6'4" or taller. One of these three men had both the thinnest and shortest penis I've ever had sex with. I don't remember his shoe size, but I remember that it was on the large side. This poor guy's penis was so small that I could often barely feel it during sex. He was very self-conscious of his small penis and compensated very well with his enthusiastic oral technique. I had lots and lots of sex with him, despite his small penis because of how much time he spent with his face between my legs. We actually dated for a while.

Largest Penis: The man I am currently with has both the longest and thickest penis I've ever had sex with. It's actually too big and a bit of a problem, but I deal with it because he's worth it. He has the smallest hands I have ever seen on a grown man. The length of his fingers are as short as mine, and I am so petite that I have to wear children's gloves! His palm is much larger than mine, at least 50%, but his hands are much smaller than most men's hands. He is 5'10" and he wears a size 10.5 shoe, both average sizes for men, I believe. He's also got a boyish, young face, and doesn't have a deep voice, so the secondary sex characteristics brought on by testosterone during puberty (square jaw, chiseled features, deep voice, etc) have nothing to do with it either.

There are many more examples I could use, but I think those two probably illustrate my point the best!

You can't tell how large a man's penis is without taking it out of his pants and looking at it erect.

(I would debunk this myth to other women, except that I always feel like I'd be admitting to being a slut and I'd also seem like I was bragging about how large my boyfriend's penis is, which is TMI IRL, so I keep my mouth shut.)

Last edited:

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good story petite.. i concur that the only true indicator of a mans penis size is the size of his penis lol

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here we go again, but I have new proposition for you to think about.

Tongue is probably the only body part that does not relate to body size, so does the penis.
Tongue is probably the body part that can get bony stiff without having a bone inside, so does the penis.
Tongue is probably the body part that contains a lot more nerve per square inch than many other body part (except penis), so does the penis.
Tongue and penis are probably the top two body parts that human use for having happiness through touching (tasting foods).

So, Tongue and penis might have some correlation.

Last edited:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The charts in the study definitely show a positive correlation between self reported size and height ...

That is true of the UCLA/Cal State paper I referenced, but within that paper they mention the Edwards, 1998 & Ponchietti et al., 2001 studies that drew the correlation between height and CLINICALLY MEASURED penis length. But again, the correlation is only statistical and the exceptions are many.

According to the "clinical" research (Senegezer et al., 2002; Wessells, Lue & McAninch, 1996) I am am at least in the upper 98th percentile for penis size but I am also at or above the upper 96th percentile for "self reported" height in the UCLA/Cal State study (very tall.) An average to below average sized penis on a very tall man always looks tiny in comparison to the body to which it is attached. As I told a good friend of mine (straight, but very open about sex) some years ago "You know, an eight inch cock on a man your size is a wonder to behold but on me it just looks kinda looks ordinary." He was less than 5'10" tall and I was 6'6" yet our penises were of equal size. His flaccid penis seemed to hang half way to his knees and mine (as in the attached photo) truly looked nothing more than ordinary. So if tall men are slightly more inclined to overstate the size of their endowment my guess would be that it's due to what the rest of their body does to the relative appearance of their "manhood's" size.

Attachments

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are 2 valid indicators as some already posted.

1. Body height :
Remember Da Vinci. All body parts correlate slightly with the body height.
Someone of 6' will have more chance to have bigger feet, longer leggs and yes even a bigger head... than someone of 5'6"
Notice the word "slightly"
This is what I would have assumed but real life has proven otherwise. height is NO indication, what so ever, to cock size. My ex hubby was 6'4" and he had a 6 inch cock. I've seen some shorter men and have been shocked by what they're packing. Perfec example...look at redcell - 5'9" and has a 10 inch cock! He may be a big exception but I think I've seen more big cocks on shorter guys -and yes, I realize they look bigger relatively speaking but...

loganxxx22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope there is no indicator. I'm average height, small hands, small nose, average feet and above average in the dick dept. Plus I have a lot of irish in me too which is supposed to make me err on the small side, but again not the case.

D_Esau Prepuce

Experimental Member
Media
lol my voice isn't very deep and my hands are average my feet are a little big for my height as i'm 5'8' but my dick says otherwise. so in my opinion it doesn't have much to do with anything :b

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The only physical indicator of a big cock that I know of is a big cock. The rest you may hear about are bogus.