Picking a Harley....

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thought you might like this.
A friend of mine sold a new Harley to a guy who came in and paid cash for it. The kicker is that he wanted it delivered to his home. Turns out he'd never ridden a 'cycle and didn't even have the DMV motorcycle endorsement to drive one. Friend Quietly directed him to a state-endosed training program, but rode the 'cycle back to they guy's house. The buyer sheepishly drove his car back home behind him. Oh, the mythic pull of a Harley! Life is all about becoming who you want to be.
Posers abound. But Harleys are safer than most other motorcycles, because most of their energy is directed towards making large volumes of sound, rather than horsepower. :)

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Before heading out Saturday on our first ride of the year my boyfriend and I did a little shopping and bought new helmets that have built in headsets so we can talk to each other as we ride. Very cool btw.

So I'm walking around the store with my new helmet on when I spot a rack of leather goods, mainly chaps, and I end up trying on several pairs. Finding the right fit when it comes to chaps is not as easy a task as one may think. Actually I found it more difficult than finding regular pants to fit. Anyway, I settle on this one "damn my ass looks fantastic in these" pair but alas it was all for not as one look at the price tag revealed I'd be unable to afford them. Defeated after finally locating the perfect pair I reluctantly take them off and return them to the rack. As I stand there touching the silver studs that line the belt, eying the small buckles and suede fringe that hides the zipper that runs along the side seam, imaging my ass in the ass-less, lamenting, a brilliant idea strikes me!

I strip out of my jeans down to my boy shorts underwear (for the record dark blue lycra/satin, comfy, practical, but also quite sexy in an understated way) and put the chaps on over them. I figure if it works at Victoria Secret it can work at the biker apparel store. What can work you say?

Wait for it .

I call my boyfriend over, that is, the guy who just got a fat paycheck and, that is, just after I purposely wedge my underwear up my butt a bit so the bottom of my ass peeks out, and step out of the dressing room (still got my helmet on, har-har), give a little tease spin, and say, "What do you think?" He replies, "We're definitely getting those." Note the plural, "We're" which clearly implies that even though I'll be in them they're for him too.

... the magic.

So I scored me some sexy leather chaps and it only cost me a bend over a Harley in woods followed by an intense doggystyle session, in just the chaps of course, a mere 4 hours after he laid down the cash to buy them for me. So worth it. I plan on wearing them to bed some night this week to make another surprise payback installment payment . I already have a cute little leather vest/mini bustier that will go great with them. Have to strike the sexual novelty of them while it's hot and at the moment they're a hard-on magnet. Ride 'em cowgirl!

khadejiacat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any Harley people here?

I haven't had a bike in a couple years. Last two bikes were a Ninja 1000 and Hiyabusa. I had some Honda cruisers before that.

Well, I've always loved the sound and look of a Harley and now its time.

I have it narrowed down to:

Electra Glide

Dyna Wide Glide

Soft tail

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm a tall dude and I often will have female passengers. I like riding but tend to do more shorter trips tan really long ones.

Alot of the riders I ride with have the street glide....myself, I'm still in love with my Suzuki M109r, but I did fall in love with a orange custom street glide recently.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny thing is that I bought my Victory from a little tiny guy (buck fifty wet) that couldn't handle the 900lb bike. Takes a big boy to ride a big toy!!!!!!!! He ended up buying the Indian Scout because it is only 500Lbs.....

I'm not a big fan of the American cruiser style bikes. (the barcalounger riding position scares the bejeezes out me).

BUT I think the Indian Scout just looks the business. :)

(and they sell an accessory pillion for Mercurygirls)

View attachment 394033 View attachment 394034

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
July 4th with the bike lead to some great 'fireworks' !

Mercury is right.....its like riding a big vibrator and the girls are throwing themselves at the bike.

Loving it...... Best. Choice. Ever.

The bf and I went for a ride yesterday and it certainly got my motor running. Rrrrrr-rummm-rrrrummm-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr = Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The 4th of July, a cookout, good food, beer, friends, fireworks, and Harley. Doesn't get anymore American than that.

He wants to go for a night ride later to Dairy Queen but that sorta scares me. People drive like idiots to begin with and being less visible isn't comforting. On a motorcycle there is no seat belt or bumper, you're the bumper. We had a close call last year at night when this oblivious dumbass driver in a oncoming car decided to turn left right in front of us. Luckily my bf was able to swerve around her. If there had been a car behind her we'd have slammed into it at about 40mph. Wouldn't have been pretty. =/

Reactions: conntom

Pic the one likely to be a classic. Pick the one less likey to break down = Pick a BMW :)