Pics Comparing Small cocks to Big Cocks?

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, was just wondering if anyone knew of any pics or sites or anything that show comparisons of big dicks to small dicks. It's something that kinda turns me on even though i'm pretty average at about 7'' and normal thickness. Just an honest request since I can't seem to find any :(

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
7 inches is not small DICK,never in the life such DICK SIZE approach to the biggest of. 8 inches
over 8 that is very rare. it become a do not normal DICK and that like few women
and if we talk of those professional women that make sex for some money,more than 8 inches like absolutely to no one of them,of course if man suffer of premature ejaculation and after half minute. of DICK inside vagina she could accept that man over 8 inches
and with good money. much better

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, was just wondering if anyone knew of any pics or sites or anything that show comparisons of big dicks to small dicks. It's something that kinda turns me on even though i'm pretty average at about 7'' and normal thickness. Just an honest request since I can't seem to find any :(

Here's one of me and a small dicked friend:

BUDDY
YOUR COMPARE PICTURE ITS THE REAL TRUE,,THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WITH YOUR FRIEND COCK ITS THE GIRTH.
BECAUSE LENGTH COCK,BOTH ARE SAME AROUND 7 INCHES.
OF COURSE WITH A GUY ONE INCHE MORE LENGTH, SITUATION OR DIFFERENCE BECOME WORST,AND IF WE ADD HALF INCH MORE OF GIRTH SITUATION BECOME CRITICAL
BECAUSE TILL 8 INCHES LENGTH,ITS VERY FREQUENTLY
IN AFRICA AND IN OUR OWN WESTERN COUNTRIES
AND CONCERN TO GIRTH MUCH MORE,BECAUSE WE ALTO MUST ADD MEN OF ASIA COUNTRIES
BUT THEY ARE NOT INVOLVED IN A COCK OVER 6 INCHES, FOR DON'T SAY 5, BUT. VERY GOOD GIRTH..
I DON'T WANT TALK FOR THOSE CASE WE COMPARE BIG DICK WITH OTHERS 5 or 6 INCHES LONG
IN SUCH CASE IS FOR MAN SUICIDE,UNLESS A BIG GIRTH,THAT IS THE CASE OF MOST OF ASIA MEN,SHORT BUT WITH GIRTH
SO THEY DON'T SUICIDE BECAUSE AT LEAST HAVE VERY GOOD DICK GIRTH,SO THEM DON'T MIND 5 INCHES LENGTH.
I TALK OF SUICIDE BECAUSE IT CROSS MY MIND.OF COURSE JUST ONLY WHEN I THINK IN SEX
BECAUSE 5,5 INCHES LONG X 1,5 INCHES DIAMETER
ITS TO FALL IN CRISIS
JUST ONLY THINKING WOMEN LIKE BIG AND HUGE