pics of girlfriend's sex toy/male stripper-party

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn...looks like Lex quit his day job! LOL ;)

Thats pretty cool. Typically the more women present, the crazier it gets...

I have heard thru reliable sources that women go crazier for male strippers than men do for female strippers. I know I'm not a fan of female strippers in general but thats just me.

...OB

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why can't all women let loose like that all the time?

or more to the point, with me? ;-)

When was your last strip job, lovey? But I am sure given the chance, women would let loose with you like that :smile:
Personally I am not into strippers or toys, but damn, what is it about a man when he's sweaty just makes me crazY????:biggrin1:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I get loose like that about once a year, when I meet with some of the other honeys from flight school. We were just a handful, but we've been connected for over 20 years meanwhile, and usually meet for a week each year around the FL/Gulf coast to relive some of the old times. I won't tell any details about what that week is like, but trust me: A bunch of college girls on spring break couldn't be crazier, I doubt it.

The only two issues I have with this stripper here are:

• His socks. I don't like men nude except for shoes/socks. Come barefoot, or leave it, or take your socks off before ;-)
  • The towel in his pants. It looks ridiculous, what did he have it for? Did he want to wave his tail, and didn't have enough dick to do so? I doubt that, after I've been told he's hung.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
This reminds me of my friends and I. We often (more often than we really should) have toy parties, and then all go to this bar nearby that has male strippers. It is so much fun. Due to this, I now have an insane amount of sex toys/lubes/games etc, and the bartenders, bouncers and some strippers know my name.
It isn't as bad as it sounds...honest. It's just good girly fun :) besides, the strippers like to show off by throwing me around and turning me upside down (as if lifting a 5 foot midget was difficult or something).

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
This reminds me of my friends and I. We often (more often than we really should) have toy parties, and then all go to this bar nearby that has male strippers. It is so much fun. Due to this, I now have an insane amount of sex toys/lubes/games etc, and the bartenders, bouncers and some strippers know my name.
It isn't as bad as it sounds...honest. It's just good girly fun :) besides, the strippers like to show off by throwing me around and turning me upside down (as if lifting a 5 foot midget was difficult or something).

why do you think it sounds bad that you and your friends have fun with that kinda stuff? women should be able to enjoy adult entertainment as much as men do..

D

deleted110426

I've been asked if I was a stripper a few times. I was approached for work a while back and given a business card to some company here in my town while I was at the gym. I don't think I could ever do that.... but I do give it a second thought when money gets tight:tongue: