Pics of guys showing jock lines or waistbands

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this guy planned this all day.. no telling how many shots people got of him with his pants deliberately unbuckled, laces untied, laces gaping open and shirt conveniently pulled up.

He's cute but tried real hard for attention that day!

Attachments

Reactions: ShyLion

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can't help noticing that in the first pic, he's wearing a white jock, but in the second and third, he's sporting a black one. Always love a guy with more than one jock AND a guy who's willing to wear one under a singlet.

Actually it is 2 different guys. But I am sure the one in black has more than one, because the next day he was also wearing a white one.

chip2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I could look at these pics all day! love football Sundays and catchin strapped ass showin thru football pants!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
LAX players showing jockstrap waistbands.

I can't think of ANYTHING hotter than these pics!
A few years ago I went to a lax game with a video camera. i took some footage of the guys in the game tho I didn't see any jockstraps. I did discover, however, that I could flip the small screen around in such a way that it looked as if I were filming the game, when, in fact, the camera was pointed at the shirtless guys behind me, who were big fans and HAWT. that little ruse really got me hot and bothered.