Pics of guys showing jock lines or waistbands

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I went to Dick's sporting goods this week. They don't see traditional jocks any more. I am surprised that so many pictures still reveal guys wearing them. They really help me deal with testicular pain.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I went to Dick's sporting goods this week. They don't see traditional jocks any more. I am surprised that so many pictures still reveal guys wearing them. They really help me deal with testicular pain.

International Jock, and some other online sites sale traditional, and new type jocks.
I own over a dozen jocks. I don't do laundry every week, and need a jock daily to prevent my right nut from hurting. I have 6 classic black Bike jocks, 6 Futuro jocks. The Futuro's are great if you don't have a round arse or you like a tighter fit in the pouch. I still have a couple of SafTGard jocks. One orange, a gold, a navy, a red. I have two Activeman jocks. A red one, and a black one.
It sounds like I have a jock fetish but the truth is I really need them to prevent pain, and I hate doing laundry.

gaygent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On a similar theme to this. I grew up in the 1960's when most guys wore briefs and tight trousers. I jacked off for ours watching good looking guys on TV who were showing a good VPL (in those days a Visible Pants Line)

B_slickss87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
On a similar theme to this. I grew up in the 1960's when most guys wore briefs and tight trousers. I jacked off for ours watching good looking guys on TV who were showing a good VPL (in those days a Visible Pants Line)

Thought VPL has always been and is today a Visible Penis Line.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
actually ran in to this guy later in the locker room and his jocks are the Dukes with the real plush waistband that they don't make anymore. I ask him were he found them at and he said they were hand me downs from his brother.

Attachments

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
actually ran in to this guy later in the locker room and his jocks are the Dukes with the real plush waistband that they don't make anymore. I ask him were he found them at and he said they were hand me downs from his brother.

This guy deserves a medal. How did you even start a conversation about his jockstraps? Was he cool with that? seems like me must have been to tell you they were hand me downs.
I remember those plush Duke jocks.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This guy deserves a medal. How did you even start a conversation about his jockstraps? Was he cool with that? seems like me must have been to tell you they were hand me downs.
I remember those plush Duke jocks.

We were getting ready to shower and it was obvious he noticed I was also wearing a jock, so easy to start a conversation about mutually similar item. To me it is no different than seeing someone with the same shirt on. I just looked back at him and said" I used to have one of those jock in high school, were did you manage to find them at? That's when I got the hand me down reply.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
We were getting ready to shower and it was obvious he noticed I was also wearing a jock, so easy to start a conversation about mutually similar item. To me it is no different than seeing someone with the same shirt on. I just looked back at him and said" I used to have one of those jock in high school, were did you manage to find them at? That's when I got the hand me down reply.

That. Is. Awesome. So great that he started it. Too bad he didn't offer you his jock.