Pics of guys showing jock lines or waistbands

Mikey79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for this amazing thread men and the awesome pics! Love them all but 3 got my cock jumping… with his shirt tucked in and his straps you can see exactly how much of his ass is underwear-less :)

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Looks like a jock under a brief to me.

I agree, and I have seen some of our gymnast guys doing that same thing, sometimes they need to change from pants to shorts and this makes it quicker as they don't have to find any privacy in mixed company since the briefs cover their but, at least a little. but the briefs do not provide enough support for many of them.
I know a couple who actually wear a swimmer/jogger jock and then a speedo under their pants for maximum support and a "smoother" front.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, and I have seen some of our gymnast guys doing that same thing, sometimes they need to change from pants to shorts and this makes it quicker as they don't have to find any privacy in mixed company since the briefs cover their but, at least a little. but the briefs do not provide enough support for many of them.
I know a couple who actually wear a swimmer/jogger jock and then a speedo under their pants for maximum support and a "smoother" front.

I can understand that... and also since the pants are kinda see thru, i wouldnt want my ass crack showing that much. Haha