pics of guys with really tight foreskins

sarahfield

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
love to see pics of guys with tight foreskins! my current bfs got a really tight 1 but he wont let me take pics of it xxx

D_Unhurt Asleep

Account Disabled
Media
What a shame that he wont let you take pics. Maybe he doesn't like the idea of the photos landing on the net - his man bits and pleasure being for your eyes and satisfaction only!

I'm not sure that I would be able to oblige with your request, I am always far too hot, steamy and turned on to be able to keep my foreskin in the right place, but being an Essex man, I'll do my best to try for you. By the sounds of it though, I wouldn't be tight enough for your liking, but unlike your bf, I am always willing to model the manly unmentionables for photographs :tongue:

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really? You really like seeing tight foreskin?

I HATE IT!! The best part of the dick is covered up!! Plus who knows what's hiding underneath that tight foreskin.

I'm uncut but can't handle TIGHT uncut dick.

S

SirConcis

Here are a couple of examples of phimosis during erection. If some find this arousing, then so be it.

Attachments

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tight can be two different things; snug around the head, or a smallish preputial opening. I'm not going to repost them, but here are some photos of what a pinhole opening looks like on a guy. I have vids of him jacking off, too, and he doesn't appear to have any discomfort whatsoever. Plenty of "play" in the skin.

ohbenice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tight foreskins are just so sexy! Manuel ferrara has a tight foreskin and he has no problems, and the ladies seem to love it!

Attachments