pics of guys with really tight foreskins

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tight foreskins are just so sexy! Manuel ferrara has a tight foreskin and he has no problems, and the ladies seem to love it!

the ladies are getting paid for it.

the pic of the long firm cock is sexy. but i can't say the same for the pic between her tits - i'd pass, too tight for my liking.

stockydad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love seeing a tight foreskin. It's all well and good to have preferences, but there will never be a single style that everyone agrees about. One person's "gross" cock is what turns another person on. So feel free to share the tight ones with me... always appreciated.

lilman2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
smootheuncut23 that 3rd pic of your cock sticking out of those tighty whitey's MMMMM ia uncut PERFECTION

Andrea_Maria

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
love to see pics of guys with tight foreskins! my current bfs got a really tight 1 but he wont let me take pics of it xxx

mmm I agree with the OP as I feel the same arousal for a cock with tight foreskin... :) I always thought it may be as sensitive as my own clit, and thinking about that it really excites me a lot... I love to play teasing the snug foreskin opening... the tighter the better, and I enjoy how the guy shivers with each lick, due to their extreme sensitivity :)

D_Louie Lefthanger

Experimental Member
Media
mmm I agree with the OP as I feel the same arousal for a cock with tight foreskin... :) I always thought it may be as sensitive as my own clit, and thinking about that it really excites me a lot... I love to play teasing the snug foreskin opening... the tighter the better, and I enjoy how the guy shivers with each lick, due to their extreme sensitivity :)

wow - that post was hot ;)