pics of guys with really tight foreskins

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree - tight foreskins are hot. So are all the other types, but it's hot to have to pull it back even when the guy is fully hard. It's like opening up a present.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When a guy has a tight foreskin that never really comes down, isn't sex just masturbation? I mean, you're never rubbing again the other person's skin -the only skin on skin is your own! Sorry for being negative but I really don't see the point if you're only feeling your own skin! Get it cut, stretch it but do something so you can enjoy the skin on skin with your partner.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
some men like it fine the way it is. the brain develops how it develops, pretty much regardless of the equipment. consequently, some circumcised guys have great sensitivity, and so do some guys with phimosis. who are we to judge what someone else feels?

Besides, if he wants it to be different, there are no shortage of options, or stretching instructions.

waenre

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
love to see pics of guys with tight foreskins! my current bfs got a really tight 1 but he wont let me take pics of it xxx

A few years back there was a Yahoo group called Phimosis, and then it just disappeared. It had a lot of pictures.

Does anyone know what happened to it?

Thanks in advance.

w

S

SirConcis

That web site that has those pictures of Manuel Ferrara has enough pictures of his glans fully exposed that I would not say he has phimosis. He may have a long foreskin, but no phimosis.

Also, while you may see smiles in the girl's faces, it doesn't mean that they like sucking his dick. It just means they will do anything for the money.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Conjecture.
You have no idea whether or not they like sucking his dick, until you have asked them.
Nice aspersion, though.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some men like it fine the way it is. the brain develops how it develops, pretty much regardless of the equipment. consequently, some circumcised guys have great sensitivity, and so do some guys with phimosis. who are we to judge what someone else feels?

I wish I could frame this...

Andrea_Maria

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
me

ps. im 99.99999999% sure that circumcised men will never feel sex as good as mine.

call me arrogant, you won't be the first.

Last edited:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are a couple of examples of phimosis during erection. If some find this arousing, then so be it.

Man, those second and third pics - imagine what a beautiful cock is waiting to be released there.

Makes me want to grab a scalpel . . . .

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh Please !... all these people were supposed to play with their wee wees when they were little; go *splash*splash* with it in the bathwater, make lots of soap bubbles with it, hiding a roll of coins in there, stretching it out, rolling it back, getting it caught in the zipper, nature's first water balloon (or was it just me?) All things prepare a young lad for puberty; Blast the bleedin' puritans! When I came of age, the skin growth couldn't keep up with rest of me - the long sleeve became a short sleeve - lucky me 'suppose.