pics of me sucking my own cock and others

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like the pics of you sucking yourself. I use to do it when I was younger and more flexible. I loved the taste of my cock and cum. You have a hot cock. Love the circ line!!

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agree w/earlier post....can you really be straight and enjoy sucking your own dick? LOL! Anyway, you ought to get someone to get a few shots from further back or film a short clip from further back when you cum.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude how can you be so selfish? Cocksuckers all over the world are going to bed hungry and you have that big dick and won't share? Seriously, nice dick man. Be proud.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course you can be straight and enjoy sucking yourself. Do you expect straight guys not to jack off because they have to touch their own cocks?
Yeah I agree, that was such a stupid statement.

I'm sure most of you will agree that wanting to touch a penis and rub it until it cums and sprays semen is sounds pretty darn gay.

But every male does it. If sucking your own cock is gay, then you have to say every guy who has ever touched their own penis for pleasure is gay too.

Being gay/straight/bi is PURELY who you're (honestly) attracted to. How you receive your pleasure doesn't make you gay/straight/bi. It's WHO you like to receive your pleasure from that makes you gay/straight/bi. Receiving pleasure from yourself is totally sexuality neutral since gay/straight/bi guys ALL enjoy pleasuring themselves.

If you enjoy finding pleasure in women only and men honestly do nothing for you at all, then you're 100% straight. If you enjoy finding pleasure in men only and women do nothing for you at all, you're gay. If you enjoy finding pleasure with women but can enjoy sex with some men (or vice versa) you're bisexual. And in reality my guess is most people are bi, with a leaning towards heterosexuality (like 80/20). But people who are for example 70% straight 30% gay will never explore the "other side" because doing so normally gets guys put into the "gay" category by society and it's really difficult to escape that stigma. There's definitely a perception out there that ANY level of gayness is just a sign of a 100% gay person trying to hide in the closet.

Oh and strangely enough... your cock looks A LOT like mine. Never thought I'd ever say that. Hah. I was able to get the head of my cock in my mouth a while ago, but not anymore.

Last edited:

mrpinkpink

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I managed to swallow half of my cock but couldnt get a pic of it. It was really hard,

Im jerking of on cam right now PM me if you want to see.