pics of me sucking my own cock and others

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
amazing...and how great u can do your own blow jobs..did u inform your gf that when she doesn't want to suck ur cock you are able to go elsewhere in the house and get a blow job from someone she knows?
or did u show her your amazing skill in suckin your own glans? NICE
so, are u working on sucking ur balls too? LOL
thanks for all the great cock shots

D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

Experimental Member
Media
I don't want to spoil this hot thread you guys but I would like to point out some data:
There are 383533 members in lpsg.
Female members are 10577, this means that the female members are approximately the 2.75% of the whole community of lpsg.
Straight guys should expect that being exposed here, naturally are "being exposed" to the majority of male users, straight/bi/gay that appreciate the view/touch/taste of another man's cock.
We should all be comfortable with our own sexuality and don't raise barriers to one another!!!

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just showed my gf i could suck my own cock a couple of weeks ago. I had just gotten out of the shower and was walking around the house naked. She was on the couch and made some comment about the size of my cock and about how it's probably big enough to suck it myself. I smiled and said, "actually, i can!"... and leaned down and showed her. She flipped out and just started saying "OMG, OMG...." It was funny...i enjoyed it!