Pics of Men showering in open showers

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
this is a great thread ! keep it going I love open showers and showering with guys and locker room, great male bonding , great to check each other out and know we've seen each other cocks :)

Reactions: do_cze

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fun thread! Reminds me just how much I enjoy looking at the health club in the locker room! LOL!!

Very FUN!

biz
:wink:

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of great memories of school days, Jr High and High school. Showering together in open showers. Guys cutting up and having fun just being guys. I never saw anyone do the towel dance back then. I wonder what it's like in large penal institutions? What is the procedure when going to the showers? Can inmates shower daily if they want to? Are they lined up and marched off to the showers in a group? Anyone have any info of the procedures for showering in a penal institution? Might be interesting to know how that is handeled.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Showering is more fun as a group thing. Even like on the last match of a tournament when the coach say we can be dismissed to the locker room after our match, guys will wait til 4 or 5 are ready before the go shower and change. When I shower alone it is a 5 or 6 minute deal, when its a group we talk and cut up and just be real with each other and its goes on for 20 or 30 minutes. No cell phones to answer, no texts to reply to, just real honest conversation and male bonding.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is my favorite, When I used to bring my jocks home to wash after 1 practice my Dad said I was wearing them out more from washing than from wearing and that he used to just shower in his a couple times a week and hang them in his locker to dry. This way he never forgot them at home and he said he had 3 or 4 that lasted him his whole 4 years of high school.

Attachments

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always find that after an intense workout followed by sauna/steamroom, I'm hangin a bit heavier than usual, especially after hot yoga.

I'm the same. After a good workout, when I pull down my shorts and jock, my cock seems to stretch out a bit on its own, like it knows it's free at last.

Reactions: Jon1971

D_ddq06anc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great pics! I remember my straight friend wanted to join a gym and asked me to take the tour with him. We got to the locker room/showers and we walked through and I saw quite a few gorgeous men showering and lathering up...talk about an image that won't go away! Loved it! (and nope, my buddy ended up not joining lol)