Pictures of my busty girlfriend

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
she's black. You know, it's funny, I can't STAND when people do this--I only said "african american" because sometimes people get all weird on the internet. I'm with you on this crusade to end this crap--nothing irks me more than people going, "oh no I'm _____ American." I think if you're born in America, you're American. I don't care that your parents are from Nigeria or anything. :D
But anyway, she's black.

yeah really. why so serious. we are all american ,like it or not.

Samsambobam

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahah thanks you guys. I'm going to pick her up tomorrow after work and let her explore on here so maybe she'll join. I just wanted to say I really love this girl...I've been with her since late 2010 and at first I thought we'd fizzle out, but I really dig her a lot. I just wanted to let that known in case anyone's rolling their eyes about me "exposing her" even though she encourages it--I just think she is gorgeous and one of her kinks is being watched--but in case anyone thinks I'm some sleaze, our relationship is very strong and not based on merely sex (as any couple would say). That said, she's always been open about watching/being watched and all, so your brutally honest comments are much appreciated hahaha

Sir6x6

Experimental Member
Media
Happy to hear you have a healthy relationship with her. My girl likes to bring in outside fantasies into our relationship, and so do I. I am glad you guys are finding ways to have an exciting sexual life together.

As for the pics, stunning! She has a perfect body. You are very lucky and I appreciate you sharing. I'd love to see her standing with those beauties hanging. My only small quibble, I like a bit of a bush, but that's me. :)

Samsambobam

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy to hear you have a healthy relationship with her. My girl likes to bring in outside fantasies into our relationship, and so do I. I am glad you guys are finding ways to have an exciting sexual life together.

As for the pics, stunning! She has a perfect body. You are very lucky and I appreciate you sharing. I'd love to see her standing with those beauties hanging. My only small quibble, I like a bit of a bush, but that's me. :)

haha I do too! She usually has one, but she won't take pictures without being bald down there. She's weird about it...but hey, if I show her that she has support from myself and you gents, maybe she'll cave.

ginnercock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I only dream of my wife having tits like your girls..My wifes are only 34B and sort of droopy :(

Wow. I wonder if she knows exactly what you think of her tits?

My girl has great, huge, massive tits - and I love them! These are also pretty damn fine though too!