Pierced foreskin

B_PieterVre

Just Browsing
Media
Hey,

I've got a PA and a piercing in the foreskin. I do not see a lot of men with piercings in teir dick. Anyone?

Greetings from Amsterdam..........

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
theres a few pierced men here,myself included....

aside from my own, ive only seen one other -in the gym showers

though, i think theyre more common than youd expect

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey,

I've got a PA and a piercing in the foreskin. I do not see a lot of men with piercings in teir dick. Anyone?

Greetings from Amsterdam..........

I have a good friend that just got their ball sac pierced. Its what he said was a latter. 4 rings on the sac. I really didnt think much of it, so if it makes him happy thats fine.

Bossman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a pierced dick and love it. It's a 00gauge. I like the weight, it pulls my cock down and makes it look longer than it is

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Several genital piercings here....a pubic (at he base of my cock); a pa; 4 frenums--one of the top of the shaft just at the glans, and 3 lower; a scrotal, on the right hand side of the scrot.; and 2 guiches, these are in the area between the anus and the scrot, some call it the taint.

Love 'em all....and as far as pain. Pain is relative and I like a little pain with my pleasure. Gettin nips pierced was more painful.

Check out my gallery and you can see them.

UncutPierced

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love my pierced foreskin !!! I started at 10 gauge, this photo is at 2 G and I'm now at 00G. I wish I had done this much earlier. My ex loved it - she felt it added a whole new dimension to our lovemaking, because in certain positions the ball hits directly on the clitoris when thrusting.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=38828

lpsgfan2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pain is relative and I like a little pain with my pleasure. Gettin nips pierced was more painful.

I can only imagine the pain of a penile piercing.

Got my nipples pierced in college. I never really linked my nipples to nerve endings, and up to that point had never had them played with so I had no clue. Apparently, in my case, every nerve in my body passes through the nipples. While I was being pierced my eyes watered, chills went down my spine, and my feet hurt. It actually hurt worse than when I caught the right one on a shirt and pulled it out.

I'm hoping some day to get them repierced, but not today.

George_bare

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a good friend that just got their ball sac pierced. Its what he said was a latter. 4 rings on the sac. I really didnt think much of it, so if it makes him happy thats fine.
I had a frenum piercing and 2 scrotum piercings but they all grew out, i have had nips pierced for 15 yrs w/o any problems though. I will probably try a PA next and see what happens with it. BTW that is a "ladder" not "latter"