Pierced nipples?

D_Tillie_Twocones

Account Disabled
Media
The "what type of nipple/areola" thread made me think of this.

What are your thoughts on women with pierced nipples? Like them, hate them, indifferent?

Would you ever ask someone to take them out?

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not fond of nipple or genital piercings.

It wouldn't play a role in my deciding to date a woman or not, but to me it seems like ruining a nice piece of art.

If she offered to take them out on her own, I'd accept the offer, but I'd never ask.

I don't mind eyebrow / lip / nose / ear piercings. I just don't like them on nipples or labia.

Have one meself, so I would have to say I like them, with and without :) :)

M

Mr Ed in Mass

We both have them and it has increased the sensitivity for us.

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know if i'd like it but i do know i'd be too neurotic to play anything smooth. In the bedroom with a pierced lady i'd turn into woody allen just off a three day coffee tasting party seconds after having downed a keg of red bull. And i'd be as cautious as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
Not really a fan of any kind of piercings other than ears. I like the human body just the way it is without modifications. I love sucking on nipples and playing with them with my tongue. If I wanted to do that to a piece of metal, I've got plenty of paper clips on my desk.

cumonmee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nipple piercing's look better on small breasted women. Don't get me wrong. I'm a breast man. And a ass man and a neck man and uh... Oh yeah I'm a cock and balls man as well. Just a set of perky lil titties and some straight bars through the nipples and I'm as randy as a dandy rock hard candy!