Pilots jerking off in a plane during flight

bigdawgbeau

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I just returned from a cross country flight and watched the pilot and co-pilot come out of the cockpit to go to the bathroom. Both men were very hot. I was wondering what goes on up there for a six hour flight. I know that I get very horny and erect while on long flights. The pilot and co-pilot must as well. Have you ever heard of pilots and co-pilots jerking off in the cockpit or letting one relieve himself while the other flies the plane? These guys have to notice the other one's hard cock during flight.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just returned from a cross country flight and watched the pilot and co-pilot come out of the cockpit to go to the bathroom. Both men were very hot. I was wondering what goes on up there for a six hour flight. I know that I get very horny and erect while on long flights. The pilot and co-pilot must as well. Have you ever heard of pilots and co-pilots jerking off in the cockpit or letting one relieve himself while the other flies the plane? These guys have to notice the other one's hard cock during flight.

That's actually why they call it a cockpit. Back in the early days of aviation, when they developed large enough planes to require two people to fly them, they found that the vibrations in the front of the plane would get so intense that the pilots would have to tear open their coveralls and 69 each other once every 3 hours. Even if they were straight. Or flying military planes. On particularly long flights it was not uncommon for pilots and co-pilots to challenge each other to rounds of trivia, with the winner getting to buttfuck the loser. These tests of knowledge were perceived as pitting cock against cock. Hence the word "cockpit."

This is also where we got the term "biplane."

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's actually why they call it a cockpit. Back in the early days of aviation, when they developed large enough planes to require two people to fly them, the found that the vibrations in the front of the plane would get so intense that the pilots would have to tear open their coveralls and 69 each other once every 3 hours. Even if they were straight. Or flying military planes. On particularly long flights it was not uncommon for pilots and co-pilots to challenge each other to rounds of trivia, with the winner getting to buttfuck the winner. These tests of knowledge were perceived as pitting cock against cock. Hence the word "cockpit."

Post of the day! Love it! Great sense of humor.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry - the image of that happening during a flight just cracked me up as soon as I read the title of the thread.. God only knows what goes on up there nowadays (besides the pilots doing shots, maybe a couple of lines of coke here and there), now that the stewards can't access the door to the cockpit during the duration of the flight!!!

ShawnMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a pilot for 15 years I can say.. Absolutely not. Most are very straight and well adjusted (always exceptions I know) but I have NEVER heard of any such a thing. I have heard once about ten years ago there was a suspicion of a female first officer giving the captain a bj.. quite an accusation and potential scandal.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's actually why they call it a cockpit. Back in the early days of aviation, when they developed large enough planes to require two people to fly them, they found that the vibrations in the front of the plane would get so intense that the pilots would have to tear open their coveralls and 69 each other once every 3 hours. Even if they were straight. Or flying military planes. On particularly long flights it was not uncommon for pilots and co-pilots to challenge each other to rounds of trivia, with the winner getting to buttfuck the loser. These tests of knowledge were perceived as pitting cock against cock. Hence the word "cockpit."

:smoker: lol What are you smokin'? That's the damnest thing I have ever heard. I really wouldn't be surprised, though. That's funny! :bongsmi:

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the plane is just one big vibrator!

They need to put a cock pit cam in there so the passengers can see what's going on in there. Hey, it might be better than the movie.

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
been flying 25 years here, no action in the cockpit.....more happening on overnights.....a captain i know and flight attendant climbed a gate at a closed hot tub, they fucked for a few hours, didnt realize that they were on security cam!! airline had to pay 500 bucks to have tub cleaned!

Reactions: Ridah and BigDee3

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Laughed my ass off on this one....yeaaaahhhh. I have to chime in with mannier and ShawnMan. I have been flying for 10 years and despite the name, the cockpit (or Box Office if the pilots are female) is my income and I don't ^!#* where I eat.

Its the 33 hour Des Moines RON layovers where things get interesting.

Reactions: nineinchluke

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:smoker: lol What are you smokin'? That's the damnest thing I have ever heard. I really wouldn't be surprised, though. That's funny! :bongsmi:

Thanks hot rod, what can I say, I'm a font of information. :rolleyes:

I hope my post doesn't distract too much from the OP though, because that was the awesomeness that inspired me. :smile:

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... while the other flies the plane?

very old topic ... but interesting :redface:

first of all ... during cruise flight there is almost nothing to do. so they could easily sit and give each other a blowjob or something like that ... cruise flight means 95 % auto-pilot's work!

i never thought about what two gay pilots could do behind the door ... but yeah, why not sucking each other? good idea ... :tongue: