Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "No incestuous content - This includes sexual acts of any kind, including contact with a third person and no contact between the relatives"

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I did this to a girl one time up her ass while we were fucking. Totally caught her off guard. I buried my cock all the way up inside and pushed hard to piss. I'm lucky to be able to piss through an erection. she loved it.

I wish someone would give me a piss enema, but I haven't found a guy yet who can.

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This has to be a joke right!? And secondly, with your cousin? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love kink too...7.5 hits my 2nd hole...8 to go thru...depends on how you are built..if tall and lanky ,most likely you will need a longer cock to pop your second hole..everyone is built differently

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive always wanted someone to put their hard cock up my ass and piss in me. Has anyone ever had this done to them'? Will 7.5 inches hit my second spincter>

My b/f has done it to me a few times. Instead of getting up in the middle to pee, he decided he would piss inside me, and continue to fuck me. Which is what happened. A few moments later, he came the strongest he had ever cum inside my hole. He said it was a true turn on to piss inside me, and continue fucking. I have to admit, it turned out great, with no leakage either.

Reactions: mje772003

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This thread has genuinely disturbed me. And I thought I was REALLY open minded. I like a bit of kink myself but for fuck sake guys, there's kink and there's depravity.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a charming, but kinky, guy named Shane that introduced me to that years ago in London, when he asked me to fill him up at The Hoist. Since then, I've met a number of guys that enjoy this. But I did learn to be careful about fucking someone hard and deep while they are still full of your piss. It actually feels quite interesting, but let's just say you might slosh it in and out a bit deeper than they cleaned out.

The aversion some people have to piss really isn't justified. It's actually a quite clean fluid in healthy people, having passed through one of the most amazing filters (your kidney). If you get plenty of fluids, and take a couple of good pisses before you play, it is little more than "warm beer water," as a German friend of mine used to say.

However, if you are going to piss inside someone's ass, it should be obvious that you can't wear a condom, so there are the safe sex issues to think about.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did many times years ago with my cousin... we actually did it to each other... when you get to try it I bet you will love it... that warm piss felt so good... just make sure you are close to the toilet..... or someplace where it does not matter... then go for it.:smile:

This has to be a joke right!? And secondly, with your cousin? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Welcome to LPSG

Neva2big

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My BFs done it me a few times. I quite like it, as long as I dont get too full lol.
We also had a 3way once with this young dude, and he must have leaked piss in me slowly because I didn't even realise he was doing it...until he pulled out and piss ran out of me.
I was terribly embarressed because I thought I must have had douche water stuck up me, so was worried what else might have come out too lol. But it was all good. It was only his piss thank goodness, and we had a laugh about it when he told me he'd filled me with piss.

All I can say to "Average" is dont knock it til you try it dude :)

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
It is a very intimate thing between two people and it all adds to the rich tapestry of sexual playtime between two people

The only thing I can say to those who criticize it is that we no linger live in a Victorian society with sexual inhibitions and repression secondly what you get upto in your own sexual actiivities can also be deemed as depraved by certain sections of our religius zealots. It's a good job they are not in total control of what happens otherwise stonings and leechings in public could be the norm

This is a public forum on all types of sexual activity and a lot of people actually learn a lot here so stop demeaning other peoples posts

There is nothing clever or witty about being unpleasent

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is a very intimate thing between two people and it all adds to the rich tapestry of sexual playtime between two people

The only thing I can say to those who criticize it is that we no linger live in a Victorian society with sexual inhibitions and repression secondly what you get upto in your own sexual actiivities can also be deemed as depraved by certain sections of our religius zealots. It's a good job they are not in total control of what happens otherwise stonings and leechings in public could be the norm

This is a public forum on all types of sexual activity and a lot of people actually learn a lot here so stop demeaning other peoples posts

There is nothing clever or witty about being unpleasent

I totally agree

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with you completely... I find it interesting that there are so many on here that feel the need to bad mouth and cut down others... I see so much stuff on here that I have no interest in and all I do is just go to the next post... Over the years I have tried many thing and found some I liked:smile: and some I didn't... I just feel sorry for those that never took that chance to explore and see if maybe just maybe they might enjoy something out of the ordinary...

To those who think it's "gross"... Don't knock it till you try it.