Pissing Cocks

hapa96744

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here. I enjoy watching guys piss. Also like when guys freeball and after they take a piss they have a wet spot. Thats hot.

bakbox

1st Like
Media
Great thread and photos.
There is something very natural in watching a guy pee, he behaves at times like he is marking out a territory.
Once had a fireman 'show' to me and he was so confident and proud of his handful and a really wide spray happening.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, it's a lot easier than most guys think. I read a post in another group where this college dude said he always made a point to be in the bathroom shaving or brushing his teeth etc. as his frat brothers woke up and came in to piss with morning wood. The urinals were high on the wall and they could just piss with their cocks sticking up. It's the bending down of your erection while trying to piss that really shuts off the flow. Try it sometime when you're outdoors or in the shower, or anywhere you can piss without bending your erect cock down to the floor/ground. You'll find it isn't that hard to piss when erect.

(Yes, I know there is a valve --so I've heard -- that supposedly keeps urine from contaminating semen and that valve closes when your erect. But I repeat, try it and you'll see it isn't the erection so much as it is the bending down of the erect cock that makes it hard to piss.)

Completely correct in my experience also, Big D--never had any trouble at all unless having to bend.

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not really my thing...but back in my college days it did happen to me.

It was one of the first blowjobs I ever got by a guy...and he happened to be older maybe in his 30's. I was just 19'ish...maybe. Anyway...he was giving me a wonderful blowjob...and I came...and he swallowed every drop! Then...he kept sucking on me...and I ended up peeing down his throat. And he sucked it all up! Felt good...but hasn't happened again...

OBTW: That guy...was all good at sucking! :069:

biz

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, here is a little twist to all your answers. My wife enjoys standing behind me when I pee and she holds my dick while I pee. It really turns her on. And, she has the shaking the head of it down pat at the end! When we are out on the beach or in the woods hiking she enjoys helping me to pee. Go figure.

Not much figuring or puzzling necessary there, RH--smart woman!!!

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thats quite the spray. like how he didnt pull his foreskin back,leave the skin where it isand just let it flow:smile::smile:

Legs, as a possessor of one of those things myself, I think I can clarify for you just what it definitely appears to me that this gorgeous pisser actually has done. First he's retracted partially (most likely over a dry glans for the ensuing friction), and then pushed downward from higher up on the glans, above the foreskin's opening. That causes the skin to roll under into itself, similar to rolling a condom back up by pushing inward and upward with your thumbs. The result: what you see here--a relatively tight and thick ring of skin at the tip, similar to a small rubber cockring. Simple to perform, but a tad difficult to explain on the page. If we weren't communicating in cyberspace, I'd be happy to demonstrate for you. :wink:

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
Legs, as a possessor of one of those things myself, I think I can clarify for you just what it definitely appears to me that this gorgeous pisser actually has done. First he's retracted partially (most likely over a dry glans for the ensuing friction), and then pushed downward from higher up on the glans, above the foreskin's opening. That causes the skin to roll under into itself, similar to rolling a condom back up by pushing inward and upward with your thumbs. The result: what you see here--a relatively tight and thick ring of skin at the tip, similar to a small rubber cockring. Simple to perform, but a tad difficult to explain on the page. If we weren't communicating in cyberspace, I'd be happy to demonstrate for you. :wink:
thanks for your detailed explanation I do find it interesting how guys with a foreskin take a piss.

Martex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always had an attraction to watching men pee, especially seeing it close up as the stream shoots out the slit.

Hi Eternal,
I don't have a gallery here(don't have a large penis), but check out my profile on Xtube. Search for Martex - I have the kind of pics & vids you would like...

XTube Videos