Pissing Cocks

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The acidity depends. Usually, if you drink enough water/beer beforehand your pee will only be slightly acidic. To make it a bit better, you drink a few glasses of water with artificial sweetener in it. They get passed out in your pee and give it a slightly sweet taste.

It is generally okay to drink it, but not in huge amounts and not every day. A general rule is to spit it out if it is yellow (which smells & tastes terrible) and swallow a bit if it is clear.
I have a girl who loves to drink my piss (I love licking her clean after she does) and I drink gallons of water beforehand to dilute it, but for some reason it does have a "sweet" taste (mine). I think it must be the soda or two I drink before we do our piss games.

• Love
Reactions: hot-rod

D_Ricky Dickardo

Loved Member
Media
I was at a jobsite yesterday and one of the guys went to the other side of his truck to take a wiz. I said, "hold on, I want to get my camera to post a pic on a forum I belong to." and he said, "no way." What a prude!

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

McDreamer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I take a look when other guys pee too. U can pee with a hardon. I enjoy group pissing especially outdoors, whipping your cocks out, pee stream like making a river from your pee, compare, bond wuth your homies or strangers and more like having fun.