Pissing Outdoors

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My wife's boyfriend and I were walking back from a bar when he decided to whip it out and take a piss. I was a little shocked because it in a neighborhood, but it was 11 pm, so no one noticed.

Wow...hanging around with wifes boyfriend....we are an open society...but yet glad i have lived long enough to see this in print....thx for the morning wake up....

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife's boyfriend and I were walking back from a bar when he decided to whip it out and take a piss. I was a little shocked because it in a neighborhood, but it was 11 pm, so no one noticed.

My wife's boyfriend? That just sounds wrong in every way, lol.

tomtwoeight

Experimental Member
Media
Golfers are notorious for taking a leak in the woods. One fall day My driver was spraying the balls ever which way and the other. While trying to find my ball, I had to take a leak. Forgeting that I had used my hand to retreive balls in the rough earlier in the round, I whipped out my pecker and wizzed away. Several days later I had poision ivy all over my pecker and balls. Had to go to the doctor for relief.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once went out for lunch and a couple of beers with a guy who made the mistake of not peeing before we left the pub. As he was driving me home, he had to pull over and pee. He did this out in the open on residential street...he didn't even try to find a tree or bush to hide behind.

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone else get turned on seeing a guy taking a leak outdoors? I love it when they don't even try to hide it. For example, pissing in front of a building as opposed to behind it, and in broad daylight. Maybe I'm just weird...

I don't think you're weird at all. I think it's hot when guys piss outdoors. I think it's that macho I don't give a fuck who sees me. It's the way they stand as well as seeing the stream flow. Guess it helps I love watersports. But it doesn't have to be outdoors I also get off on watching guys at the urinals if I can't catch a glimpse of their dicks I try to see the piss flow.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I peed on my fence last night and I think my neighbors heard me. I forgot it was warm enough already to have a window open and I peed about 15 feet away from their window. That window shut about 3/4ths of the way through my leak. :redface:

Reactions: Elizabethrex

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
i've always had a thing for macho guy piss.
but the one time that stuck with me was i was at a friend's house, her brother was there too. he was really cute but we weren't the best of friends. but they decided all the boys and all the girls split. so all of us boys were outside, doing hookah and drinking. al of a sudden my friend's brother gets up walks like 2 feet away and proceeds to pee right by everybody. then he walks right back to the table and sits down.

a minute or two later he gives me his bottle, so i can drink the rest of it. but he's got this death grip on the neck. and i just remember wishing i could've seen more. i was so horny at the time i wanted to just lick his fingers.

.... then like a week later he caught me jerking off in his room, in his bed, with his dirty underwear all over me... as fake as that sounds... it was an awkward yet AMAZING situation that still fuels jerk off sessions

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
al of a sudden my friend's brother gets up walks like 2 feet away and proceeds to pee right by everybody. then he walks right back to the table and sits down.
That would probably make my dick hard.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone else get turned on seeing a guy taking a leak outdoors? I love it when they don't even try to hide it. For example, pissing in front of a building as opposed to behind it, and in broad daylight. Maybe I'm just weird...

Yep it turns me on if the guy is gorgeous.....not too often to see with it being illegal tho

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I pee off my deck most evenings, when I take the dogs out for a pee before bed.

I also regularly pee on the beach. I am always commando in shorts or board shorts. If the pressure builds too much I just sneak the the head of my dick out the leg and let it drain away in the sand. I have done this with people sitting 20-30ft away. I make sure that nobody can see, or I could be in big trouble.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Once on a dirt road up American Fork Canyon in the Wasatch Mountains, I came upon four guys pissing in the middle of the road. Apparently they just stopped for a piss thinking no one would be along. They were standing at the rear bumper of their pickup truck facing my way. I didn't really want to stop right there, well I did, but it seemed impolite even though it was innocent, but I just went around them in the barrow pit.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A couple of days ago I was walking my dog just before sunset. Passing a large house where there are always guys of 20-25 yrs or so hanging around, one of them was standing in the drive pissing into the garden. His friend saw me and waved but he had his back to me and might not have even known that I was passing. Although his back was to me, he was facing the neighbor's house and was in full view to them.