Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Reading this thread I have to say I'm getting very turned on indeed! I suppose I'd better put in my two bob's worth. I'm quite happy about public peeing in a rural setting if it's behind a tree, a hedge or maybe fertilising a yew tree in a churchyard, all of which I've done from time to time. However I'm less happy about people peeing against buildings in an urban context, simply because I know uric acid can have a very corrosive effect on stonework. A few years ago it was considered necessary to install street urinals in Trafalgar Square, amongst other places, in order to try and negate the problem.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We were trapped in race traffic in Daytona a couple of years ago. When we were nearing this one 4 way intersection, we were all moving at a snails pace. We could see a Highway Patrol officer up ahead directing traffic in the middle of the road.

When we got up there things were moving really confused like. No one knew which one should go next. Then we saw why. This hunky highway patrol man was standing over in the ditch pissing in front of everyone. Got a COMPLETE eyeful that afternoon. I guess when ya gotta, ya gotta.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
.... then like a week later he caught me jerking off in his room, in his bed, with his dirty underwear all over me... as fake as that sounds... it was an awkward yet AMAZING situation that still fuels jerk off sessions

Hot man! I love other guys' underwear - any chance to sniff their man scent or better get in them and jerk off. I don't mind if they've been pissed in - piss is normally sterile, but definitely no poo!!

And yeah, back on topic, seeing a guy piss is cool - kind of intimate.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hot man! I love other guys' underwear - any chance to sniff their man scent or better get in them and jerk off. I don't mind if they've been pissed in - piss is normally sterile, but definitely no poo!!

And yeah, back on topic, seeing a guy piss is cool - kind of intimate.

For me it's an important part of being human and being able to identify with the person who's peeing. On the occasions I've seen another guy peeing I've immediately thought that I've experienced the feelings and sensations that he's exsperiencing on the occasions that I've peed outside, usually more from desperation than choice.

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love it! Once my buddy and I were on a camping trip and he had to take a wicked piss! I said just go on a tree. He was a city boy so he wanted me to do it with him. I unzipped and he was nervous so I just fuckin' reached over and pulled his shorts down. (Nice view from both ways) I pissed and then after he pissed I shook it off for him and put it back...much more fun was had on that trip! ;)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years ago it was considered necessary to install street urinals in Trafalgar Square, amongst other places, in order to try and negate the problem.
I look forward to the day that we have street urinals here. I'm not holding my breath, yet a few cities in Canada already have them, so maybe it will not be that long. The best places to introduce them would be outdoor concerts, construction sites, 10K and marathon races, and bike events.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
An incident I can recall was at a well known Wellington (N.Z.) bar in the 1980s. The bar was fairly full mainly with intoxicated young people. Anyway a group of drunken young men came into the toilets found there to no space at the urinal and relieved themselves against the wall behind.

A blind eye was turned to this practice as long as there was no urinating in the bar. Amongst young people there was a general acceptance of urinating in public when drunk, as long as the police didn't catch you. In those years it ws not unusual at night to come across males urinating outside a hotel at closing time or in the hotel carpark before setting off to the usual party. It also needs to be understood that the practice amongst young men was to consume great quantities of beer quickly. There just were not the facilities to cope aside from the social pressure question. I can personally attest that there was little peer pressure against this at the time. I can recall being at a drunken party in a mixed group making our way out when one of our friends relieved himself then and there as we spoke. Another ocassion was when we had been drinking at a hotel and were about to pile into a car when one of our party pulled his cock from his jeans and pissed on the spot as we waited.

University student parties were known for heavy drinking and it was usual to see males lined up against fences relieving themselves. A large rock consert in Wellington of a heavy metal group in the 1980s was characterised by public urination. Before TV camera crews picked up young men pissing outside the venue. Afterwards there was chaos to the extent of residents making complaints of the behaviour of grossly intoxicated men. Police arrested many of dis-orderly charges and the holding cells of the police station, without any facilities by the way, were soon awash in urine. Howard.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the photos, NiceDude. I love when you can just pee when you need to and no one gets bent out of shape about it. Yesterday morning on my bike ride to work, I stopped on the bike path and let it rip into the grass. Anyone could have jogged, walked, or rode by, yet I felt totally comfortable letting it loose in the cool breeze. I love to pee outside, especially where other people can see you doing it.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did it last night while at the gas station...I'd been holding it for hours and while putting air in my tire, the urge became too strong so I just whipped it out & let it fly right there...anyone could have seen me but at that point I didn't care.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did it last night while at the gas station...I'd been holding it for hours and while putting air in my tire, the urge became too strong so I just whipped it out & let it fly right there...anyone could have seen me but at that point I didn't care.

Wish I could have seen you. We need more guys like you. Next time give us advance notice of the date and time you're going to do this. And don't forget the address of the gas station, either! LOL