Pissing Outdoors

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pissing outdoors doesn't phase me. There have been a few times I've come across guys outside pissing. Once was in broad daylight at the beach. I was walking with a friend and we passed a guy pissing on the side of a building. The guy looked at us but seemed like he didn't care, even tho everything was visible. I just don't find it shameful. A few times I would have a friend hold the wheel while I used a bottle. Nothing special about it. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Chantal_Kyrie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, even I love a good nature pee, and it's much harder for us gals to find a suitable spot, even if we are uninhibited. Anyway, I figure photos of girls squatting, trying madly not to piss on our own shoes and/or pants, are not nearly as attractive...correct me if I'm wrong! :p

Reactions: HoneyGirl1

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone else get turned on seeing a guy taking a leak outdoors? I love it when they don't even try to hide it. For example, pissing in front of a building as opposed to behind it, and in broad daylight. Maybe I'm just weird...

Yes!

I do enjoy very much watching man watering the ground, plants trees..listen to the pee flowing like a portable river..and look at the pool it makes in the soil...

There are lot to be observed when a sexy man (of my choice) do pee.. knowingly it rocks my boat it's a must..because he will tease & provoke me all the way.. and etc !

:cool:

Shadrach

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pissing outdoors doesn't phase me. There have been a few times I've come across guys outside pissing. Once was in broad daylight at the beach. I was walking with a friend and we passed a guy pissing on the side of a building. The guy looked at us but seemed like he didn't care, even tho everything was visible. I just don't find it shameful. A few times I would have a friend hold the wheel while I used a bottle. Nothing special about it. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Ditto.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the guy has a beautiful big cock, I fucking love seeing the piss come out of his dick head. It's facinating to see the thick pee spiral, the dick lips parting and the angle the pee stream, the dribble. All guys are different. Such a private and thing to closely examine outside. I like to stand in back of him and hold his dick peering over his shoulder while he freely pees.

Last edited:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I take I-95 alot. I go nuts when I see truckers pissing between the rig and the cab. HOT

Sounds dangerous to me! I mean suppose another semi runs off the road and rear ends your rig while you are taking a leak between the cab and the rig?

There is a lot of pissing going on along the roadways here in Virginia right now since our idiot Governor (who also happens to be chairman of the DNC) closed down most of the public rest stops along the interstates.

Reactions: CuriousMormon