Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
could never piss with a hardon even when not fully hard. I point straight up and can't bend it down at all. On a rare occassion I pissed in the shower rock hard only because the sound of the water and how bad I had to pee.

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've edged for a while and then had a full bladder. Gone into the shower with a full hard on. Been soooo horny that I feel like I have to cum and piss. I keep stroking and try to piss. Sometimes it dribbles piss out and down my dick. Then I start stroking faster and feel like I have to cum. So I stop, relax and piss some more and start stroking while I'm pissing. It's pretty hot! Sometimes rubbing my head and urethral opening helps me pee too...

I sometimes empty my bladder just a little bit and use the pee as lube, stroke and cum, then pee again with a hardon..

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
could never piss with a hardon even when not fully hard. I point straight up and can't bend it down at all. On a rare occassion I pissed in the shower rock hard only because the sound of the water and how bad I had to pee.

Hey littleguy2....that goes for me to. I can't piss at ALL when I'm hard. Like you I point straight up and I can't bend it down at all.

this is a huge problme when i wake up in the mornings sometimes because I have to go so bad. What I do is shave, that brings it down enough to pee.