Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so have any of you truly long and huge guys made a girl feel like your cock was going to come out of her stomach? How deep into her were you and were you at a certain angle or something?

My ex told me a story, I'm still not sure how full of shit she was because it was a period where we hadn't talked for a bit and things were rocky with us and I had a feeling she told me this story to get me all sexually hypered up so I'd come back to her, but when we had started talking again we were talking one night and she tells me some things she is afraid of because we were talking about horror movies.
So then in the list she mentions "huge cocks". So of course, being curious I pressed this with questions and she ends up sharing that one guy she dated had a humongous cock. I had heard of this guy before from her and she told me the first time she mentioned him that he couldnt' get it in. When she saw his cock, at first she thought it was going to rip her guts out, thought it was going to kill her, and that he had to use a lot of lube to get it in. Of course that sent off warning signals in my head since she said he didn't before... but then she talked about how she REALLY felt him and how his cock felt like it was going to come out through her belly. She added that he couldn't make her come since he couldn't hit her spot and he couldn't last long but she enjoyed what he was doing (and when I said "I thought you said he couldn't get it in" she said "well maybe he had it in the wrong hole" but this seemed crap to me since being in her ass wouldn't make a girl feel it's going to come out her belly or stomach, or would it?)

Ok so obviously it seems like she was playing head games with me to get me all horny-there are lots of other inconsistencies with things she has told me before too. But my question remains up top, what have you super huge guys done to make a girl feel like it's going to poke out her belly?

Ladies, have you experienced this and was it enjoyable or more weird and scary and painful?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You might be a little gullible. That shit doesn't happen, because if it did the guys up in her Uterus. If you manage to get into a woman's Uterus to make a physical impact on her stomach, you didn't just pound too hard...

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had a woman tell me anything like that. Of course, I don't think I'm THAT big either.

I have been told I "filled" her pussy - since I was kissing her cervix at the time. I don't think she'd ever been stretched that wide and had a cock that deep before. But I'm also sure I'm not going to be the biggest she ever had either. I was just the biggest at THAT time.

Simba

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, he would have either had to have been inside her cervix, which is impossible, or she would have had to have had a hysterectomy. I think she was just trying to make your horny.

dangledan86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's almost dirty talk sometimes, i had this girl moaning that she felt like i was in her lungs... kinda impossible but definitely turn me on

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he would have either had to have been inside her cervix, which is impossible

This isn't true - it's possible to go beyond the cervix to the fornices. Some women find it uncomfortable, particularly at first, but it does let you go a lot deeper. That certainly can give the 'coming through the stomach' effect, especially if no other guy has done it - but she may have obviously still exaggerated it a little for the effect.

Reactions: orly6666

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh I know that she was at least exaggerating, and the fact that she insisted at other times that this guy didn't even get it in, I know she was full of it. I was just curious about that "full" or deeply penetrated feeling, what kind of sensation a woman gets.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a girlfriend that used to go to the bathroom right after each time we had sex. She told me years after we broke up that she felt like that I hammered her stomach. I was only 19 yrs old and didn't control the depth of my penetration so apperantly that upset her stomach. I sure wish she had told me early on...

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh I know that she was at least exaggerating, and the fact that she insisted at other times that this guy didn't even get it in, I know she was full of it.

I don't think that necessarily means she was faking - certainly in my case it takes a lot of relaxation (and lube) for a woman to be able to take it, so particular at first it might be "impossible" to get in, but once it does it can go fairly deep.

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not massive by any account but there has been 2 girls i couldnt even get into cuz they where pretty small...

and as for the girls i could get into all but one i could hit there cervix. none of them like that feeling. pretty much a mood killer unless there use to it or there close to cumming

I had a girlfriend that used to go to the bathroom right after each time we had sex. She told me years after we broke up that she felt like that I hammered her stomach. I was only 19 yrs old and didn't control the depth of my penetration so apperantly that upset her stomach. I sure wish she had told me early on...

Did you pound that pussy? Or tell her things during anal sex like "YOU ain't gonna shit right for two weeks!"

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I pounded that pussy a lot harder than I should have. She actually told me this fact years later after I was married to someone else... BTW, I have never found anyone that could take me anally (fully engorged).

blkbibottm2005

Experimental Member
Media
I chatted with a woman who said she stomach cramps so bad during, (the dude was hung like a mule), that she puked!!! i never heard that before! Talk about a mood killer.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is exactly what my girlfriend was doing in the bathroom, definately not an urban legend :frown1:.

I chatted with a woman who said she stomach cramps so bad during, (the dude was hung like a mule), that she puked!!! i never heard that before! Talk about a mood killer.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen vids in the adult forum here of real skinny chicks getting it and if a big guy goes at certain angle u can see his cock pushing out the skin of her belly. It looks like he doesn't go deep but more at an angle to do it. I think she was at a weird angle too. Do some searches in adult forum here.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty big, but not freakishly gigantic, at a bit over 8" long and 6' around, and I"ve had that said to me, often in those exact words, many times by many women, although with some partners, I don't bottom out. Sometimes it's a good thing, other times it's a complaint. From my end of things, I can feel that there's no more stretching to be done when the "poking out of my stomach" phrase is uttered, and with some of my more skinny partners, I've been able to see their bellies bulge a bit wher my dick is poking on certain angles. It is especially prominent in the ankles over the shoulders position, with full thrusting/insertion. So is this an urban legend sort of thing? I can guarantee you that it does happen with the right combination of cock size and vaginal depth.