"Poking out her stomach"

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It certainly a nice idea and a big turn on. I have a theory that the gspot isn't a concentrated patch of nerve endings but a temporary phenomenon during sex when the walls of the vagina are bunched up to form a paricularly sensitive wrinkle or bulge.

D

deleted441464

The last girl I was with said it felt like she had a hernia the day after we were together for the first time...

A vagina can pass a baby I'm sure most can take an average or even large sized cock with no problem.

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A vagina can pass a baby I'm sure most can take an average or even large sized cock with no problem.

A baby passes out of the vagina,only after the body Dilates the vagina and prepares it to pass out,,A penis goes IN and a xl cock, can cause pain and hit the cervix..If the Vagina could dilate on sight of a XL cock, then the baby
idea might work,lol..

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok so obviously it seems like she was playing head games with me to get me all horny-there are lots of other inconsistencies with things she has told me before too. But my question remains up top, what have you super huge guys done to make a girl feel like it's going to poke out her belly?

Ladies, have you experienced this and was it enjoyable or more weird and scary and painful?

Without reading all the reponses... I've had past gfs tell me this many times before, that it feels like I'm all the way inside their stomach/belly button area when we're having sex. It seemed liked it hurt them a lot more than it caused pleasure though.

I always thought it was super hot personally (in a loving way :wink:), but I also tried to take it slower and not go in so deep so she wouldn't be hurting.

I wouldn't worry about it, it's probably not something women like too much. Maybe a 'filled up' feeling, but not a 'poking into my stomach' feeling. :smile:

dyldo1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have had gf tell me it feels like it is in there stomach and it has moved stuff around in there.
have also had the experience of fucking a girl on my counter top and seen my cock moving near her belly button she saw it and it freeked her out in a good way she came so hard it forced my cock out like a champagne cork being popped.

brownbomba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
/\ jus threw up n my mouth.... and for the record most girls do like full penetration if ur not a lummox ramming it into her cervix... jus gently touch it, pull out then slide back in till u touch again... a few of my exes came like fountains from this... especially when wed both lay on r sides n id enter from behind... sumtimes id pull out after nutting n my girl would be asleep before i even wiped off my cock lol

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A baby passes out of the vagina,only after the body Dilates the vagina and prepares it to pass out,,A penis goes IN and a xl cock, can cause pain and hit the cervix..If the Vagina could dilate on sight of a XL cock, then the baby
idea might work,lol..

The cervix thins and dilates for the birth of a baby, not the vagina. The vagina can be stretched even if you aren't giving birth. When a women is sexually aroused her cervix draws up and back to elongate the vagina. But still some women have short vaginal canals, no matter how worked up they are.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blkbibottom - maybe she had sex just before her period - bizarrely penetration can start it off - not sure why. Maybe cervical stimulation or something.
Ramsey - yes I think that lady was exaggerating. Of course women can suffer internal damage to their uterus and possibly a need for a hysterectomy to prevent bleeding to death however this is usually caused by rape or very violent,usually non-consensual sex, especially when this happens to young girls who are not sexually mature - whatever the circumstances this should never happen and any man who does this should really be shot. If this man was as large as she makes out and he was up her arse then I imagine unless she already had an anal passage the size of the channel tunnel she'd have had an anal prolapse and possibly suffer bowel perforations, severe haemorrhage and possibly had to have a colostomy bag for the rest of her life.
I feel she was exaggerating things - you see you blokes are very visual in terms of your sexuality, and psychologically before sex can be quite easy to manipulate! Ha ha. She probably just wanted to turn you on - but if you use your common sense and think that ladies have to squeeze babies out of vaginas, which are far bigger than any human cock, most live to tell the tale if birth is complication free/lady's pelvis is large enough to pass it, then you'll be able to tell the stories that may have been embellished a little.

Maruli

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, there are some times where it does feel like he's going to tear out my stomach. Sometimes if I put my hands a little bit underneath my stomach, I can feel him, and I'm sure that if I bothered to look, I'd be able to see it!
Honestly, I feel like it is a very uncomfortable feeling. Cramps after sex is a terrible thing.

beezpeez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think it depends though,some positions make it feel like that,ankel over shoulders is for sure one way of doing it to em.my last girlfriend was 5'10 161 lbs."slim fine" as they say here in the big easy and she would cum all the time when i nwas deep and hard thrust-however she would tell me, "not all of it" when i was going bto town and on top in my truck she would always say that "i was in her stomach".

well when she went to her gyn.the asian dr. asked if her partner was well endowed and she said yes and the doc went on to tell her that i needed to take it easier on the kitty,not so hard!

next girlfriend was about the same hieght and "thick" or curvy and she loves to fuck and stuff,but ankels over shoulders she says i'm in her stomach and im gonna pop her pussy,we talk all the time and she has asked me during sex "do i feel that?" because she says im hitting the back and i do feel something strange.but anyways take it easy on the kitty's fella's!we all want to have that ego thing of "i tore the pussy up" and so forth but u do have to be gentle,they will tell u when to bang the pussy out after awhile of good pumping-i.e: when they are cumming u can really pump and it makes it more intense just my experiences yah' know!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've said things to my Master before like "it feels like you're jackhammering my spleen!" but I meant them figuratively, not literally. I never meant to convey that I thought he was actually poking any internal organs. I just wanted a way to express that he felt like he was really, really deep and ramming something in there.

My husband/Master is long but not exceptionally so. However, I am one of those women with a relatively short vaginal canal. It is very easy for someone of my husband's length to hit the end of the fornix, which is as far as you can go in the vagina.

When he has been pounding me hard (esp., as has been said, in the legs-over-shoulders position), I'm often left with a severe ache in my abdomen, but it feels more like menstrual cramps than a pain in my stomach.

The pain can only be lessened (or masked?) by stimulation of my clit -- after he has pounded me we usually either masturbate me to orgasm, or I lie on the cone (a powerful vibrator) for a while to make the cramps subside.

I've also noticed I'm more susceptible to this kind of cramping early in the morning than later in the day.

D_Jim Jumbo

Experimental Member
Media
I have a playmate who has had a hysterectomy... I can't get it all the way in because I feel the end of where it goes, but she loves it regardless when I slide in as far as I can ... creampies are especially lovely in small places :)

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A women's vagina is actually angled towards the small of her back so if cock is in the right position then it's unlikely that you'd be able to actually see it. Also your stomach is literally just under the breast level so I very much doubt any cock would be pushing that out. For all those who aren't quite sure of what a female anatomy looks like I've included a link:
http://www.yoursurgery.com/procedures/bladder/images/BladderSuspAnat.jpg

You'll be able to see where your penis actually goes.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A women's vagina is actually angled towards the small of her back so if cock is in the right position then it's unlikely that you'd be able to actually see it. Also your stomach is literally just under the breast level so I very much doubt any cock would be pushing that out. For all those who aren't quite sure of what a female anatomy looks like I've included a link:
http://www.yoursurgery.com/procedures/bladder/images/BladderSuspAnat.jpg

You'll be able to see where your penis actually goes.
Well when a woman's vagina "tents" doesn't it extend towards their front? Like expand towards the bladder area?

Oh and ConsensualSlave, you are gorgeous!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Female Genitals

See the area indicated by #5? That's the area that tents.
The cervix, indicated by #4 (it's the white area located inside the grey blob which is the uterus), moves up and out of the way during arousal.