Poll: Do guys really give the best head?

Who makes a better cocksucker: a man, or a woman?

• Women give better head

Votes: 34 8.0%
  • Men give better head

Votes: 331 78.1%
  • Either way, I just like getting a blo!

Votes: 59 13.9%

• Total voters

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big, small, whatever. Obviously there are certain limitations depending on size. I'm not saying that I can easily deepthroat a rolling pin ( although, with enough desensitization... haha ) It's just like anything else sexually... It comes down to enthusiasm, good communication, and desire to please your partner. I'm completely with seaside on this... Women like us may not be the majority, but we're certainly not part of some highly exclusive club. There's nothing, NOTHING like the the look on a man's face when he realizes that your nose is pressed to his belly and his dick has just disappeared down your throat. What's not to love about that?

What I am trying to say is that some women DO feel this way. Maybe not most but it's certainly not rare. Do you know how powerful it feels to just make a guy crazy because youre making him feel so good? Why wouldn't I want that?

As far as girth, guys its simple anatomy. If you have a larger mouth you can take more. I will give you that. Guys tend to have larger mouths. OK.

and for the gay guys, anytime...LOL...Im up for the challenge :)

Girls, girls, girls... I'm right there with you in the "I'm a woman and I love to suck cock and suck it well club."

I've watched an entire World Series game with a big dick in my mouth and enjoyed every minute of it...but you are never gonna win on this thread. NEVER. Any man who asks this question already has his mind made up.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Girls, girls, girls... I'm right there with you in the "I'm a woman and I love to suck cock and suck it well club."

I've watched an entire World Series game with a big dick in my mouth and enjoyed every minute of it...but you are never gonna win on this thread. NEVER. Any man who asks this question already has his mind made up.

Or maybe he is curious to try it. I'm in full support of the females being better, they better be. lol

Snarky, keep up the good work. Unfortunately I haven't been with a girl capable of pressing her nose on my stomach with my dick in her mouth.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or maybe he is curious to try it. I'm in full support of the females being better, they better be. lol

Snarky, keep up the good work. Unfortunately I haven't been with a girl capable of pressing her nose on my stomach with my dick in her mouth.

Depending on your size, I wouldn't ever count on anyone being able to do it the first time. Could take a lot of practice and wearing down the gag reflex, and that's not something every woman is going to be willing to do. BUT, you are only 22... Give it time, anything is possible :)

Oh, and HIGH FIVE to other happy, lady cocksuckers! haha

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depending on your size, I wouldn't ever count on anyone being able to do it the first time. Could take a lot of practice and wearing down the gag reflex, and that's not something every woman is going to be willing to do. BUT, you are only 22... Give it time, anything is possible :)

Oh, and HIGH FIVE to other happy, lady cocksuckers! haha

Thanks for the insight. I'm not 22, just turned 21 in march I need to update my profile. :biggrin1:

D_hhf12cxz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big, small, whatever. Obviously there are certain limitations depending on size. I'm not saying that I can easily deepthroat a rolling pin ( although, with enough desensitization... haha ) It's just like anything else sexually... It comes down to enthusiasm, good communication, and desire to please your partner. I'm completely with seaside on this... Women like us may not be the majority, but we're certainly not part of some highly exclusive club. There's nothing, NOTHING like the the look on a man's face when he realizes that your nose is pressed to his belly and his dick has just disappeared down your throat. What's not to love about that?

If I knew more women like you, I'd give up getting oral from men.....or maybe not.

semensucklust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All right I take it back, apparently there are women who love to suck cock, and do a good job of it. But do they go insane to suck cock? Do they trimble with wide eyed lust to get up between the naked legs of a huge penis hung male? I don't know, you tell me.

stonin4ever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of the top 5 blow jobs i've ever had, 3 were from men (including the best one ever), two were from women. One of the women truly loves sucking cock and is very very good at it (hers was the second best I've ever had), I was so hot for the other one she probably could have made me cum without even touching me.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
I've had a LOT of blowjobs from both guys and girls. The two best, most memorable blowjobs I've had were from girls, but ON THE AVERAGE, guys give me better blowjobs than girls.

I don't think guys necessarily have an advantage; what I've found is simply that FOR THE MOST PART, guys cruise to give blowjobs because they really enjoy doing it, whereas girls do it more out of obligation. Also, the vast majority of guys want me to cum in their mouth, whereas relatively few girls do, and that's huge in terms of pleasure when you're cumming.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Because I get totally turned on by a nice looking woman, and not by a man, it's inherently more arousing for me to have a gal go down on me than a guy. But most guys do a better job, physically, of sucking my dick simply because my dick is large and most gals don't have big enough mouths and throats to match what the man can do on me. I can stay rock hard and totally into receiving a mediocre blow job from a pretty lady, but tend to go limp when getting the same mediocre blow job from a man. That is unless I'm in a 69 with that man or in a group setting where I can have some other guy's cock in my face, then the cock sucker really comes out in me and I stay hard in spite of the guy's mediocre performance. Another factor is that any guy who sucks dick does so because he loves doing it, so there's never any doubt about his enthusiasm. But, in my experience, many gals consider sucking cock as a necessary evil and do it only because they feel obligated to provide the service. I've only known a couple of women who were like Snarky and Seaside, both physically talented and enthusiastically turned on by the whole cock sucking thing. And those two gals gave me the best head I've ever received, i.e. the best of both worlds. So overall I don't consider either gender superior in how I relate to the blow job, just different, and I chose the third option in the poll .... I just llke getting the blow!

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My experience is that there are great cocksuckers on both teams, but all in all I like women better. Out of the ones I have been with (I guess 15 woman and perhaps 30 guys) the women have consistently been better at BJ. Ones I got sucked by 10 woman in a BJ-competetion and lord, 4 of them were to die for. I hve experienced gay-guys that feel like fucking sandpaper in their mouths, and only met 2 dudes that could get me into extacy (both through gloryholes) but they werent as good as the best woman I tried. Oh, what a ramble. My verdict is that in my experience woman are best, but I think it really collapses down into the sfere of individuals and not sexes. I had terrible bj's from woman and men. So.