Poll: non-cut guys: can you orgasm using foreskin ALONE?

Non-circumcised guys - can you orgasm using foreskin alone?

• I'm circumcised / female / this doesn't apply to me for some other reason

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • I'm not circumcised and I must have a lot of glans/head stimulation to orgasm

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • I'm not circumcised and I must have some glans/head stimulation to orgasm

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • I'm not circumcised and I need no glans/head stimulation to orgasm, I can cum using foreskin alone

Votes: 75 48.1%

• Total voters

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone on a circumcision thread mentioned that he could masturbate to orgasm by stimulating his foreskin alone, and I'd like to know what proportion of intact guys can do that.

(If there is any sanity, this will not descend into a circumcison war.)

[Afterthought: as usual, other options suggest themselves after the poll is up. It probably needs an "I've no idea which parts of my cock are responsible for my orgasm" option.]

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
(If there is any sanity, this will not descend into a circumcison war.)
How long have you been on this site? As you know any thread which mentions circumcision (and many that don't) devolves into pro and con wars.

As is known my foreskin is no longer attached to me but I thought I'd mention my own experiences. I can achieve an orgasm without even touching my penis.:smile::cool::smile: It takes concentration but does happen.

Your poll probably also needed the choices of 'touching the foreskin near the head' and 'touching the foreskin near the base'.

The puzzling part of this is that even if the person is only touching the foreskin, including pulling at the end and pulling it past the head (the lengthy overhang skins) there will be some pressure on the penis shaft itself. The only way to truly and fully masturbate by stimulating foreskin only would be by cutting the skin loose and open like a sheet of paper. Anything else there is some pressure to the penis shaft.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I never actually tried it, but then there wasn't much to play with when I still had my foreskin. A little bit covered the very edge of the glans, but that was it.

In any case, the vast, vast majority of the enjoyment came from the head being stimulated. Seems a little pointless to try, really.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I often masturbate by either pulling on my foreskin or rubbing it between my thumb and forefinger. I can also achieve a longer fuller flaccid or more intense erecton by pulling forward hard on my foreskin. I know when pulling on your foreskin you are also pulling on the head and shaft of your penis but I don't have to actually touch either to reach orgasm.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How long have you been on this site?
Since June 2006. Like duh.
As you know any thread which mentions circumcision (and many that don't) devolves into pro and con wars.
Hope springs eternal, especially when you ask nicely.

As is known my foreskin is no longer attached to me but I thought I'd mention my own experiences. I can achieve an orgasm without even touching my penis.:smile::cool::smile: It takes concentration but does happen.

Your poll probably also needed the choices of 'touching the foreskin near the head' and 'touching the foreskin near the base'.
Why does it need those? There are many questions a poll could ask, but the point of this one (as the title, the question, and the options imply) is to determine the proportion of intact guys who can get an orgasm through their foreskin alone.

The puzzling part of this is that even if the person is only touching the foreskin, including pulling at the end and pulling it past the head (the lengthy overhang skins) there will be some pressure on the penis shaft itself. The only way to truly and fully masturbate by stimulating foreskin only would be by cutting the skin loose and open like a sheet of paper. Anything else there is some pressure to the penis shaft.
That is not the only way, and it wouldn't really be practical, would it? Other options suggested are

• anaesthetising the glans
  • covering the glans with some kind of shield
  • (long foreskins only) stimulating only the acroposthion (the overhang) - only sideways, to be quite sure.
- but each involves something more like a laboratory experiment and hence would be harder to carry out. This quick-and-dirty self-selected poll is just to roughly test the hypothesis. As scientists love to say (in the hope of getting more funding) "more study is needed".

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
That's a good insight that I think a lot of people unfamiliar with the anatomy of an intact penis are in the dark about. Even without talking about stimulating the foreskin itself, it's a fairly common opinion to think all the foreskin does is "get in the way" of stimulation to the penis. As you say, it's kind of a whole package deal.

S

SirConcis

What does "orgasm using only the foreskin" mean ?

Does this mean norma jerk fof with hand placed lon on shaft so that the hand doesn't reach the rim of head, and only the foreskin go over/out of head ?

Does this mean keeping foreskin over head and grabbing overhang with finger snad playing with it ?

Does this mean retracting foresskin fully and rubbing the skin on shaft without touching head ?

The question is rather vague.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Does this mean norma jerk fof with hand placed lon on shaft so that the hand doesn't reach the rim of head, and only the foreskin go over/out of head ?

Does this mean keeping foreskin over head and grabbing overhang with finger snad playing with it ?

Does this mean retracting foresskin fully and rubbing the skin on shaft without touching head ?

I'm not here to tell people how they should wank. How they do it is up to them.

I'm asking if a particular part of the penis is capable of inducing orgasm without involving another part (commonly believed to be essential).

"norma jerk fof"? Did she change her name when she went to Hollywood? Wise move.

Last edited:

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media

Go to XTube. Plenty of videos of it there. Is it really that hard to imagine?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Perhaps you need a relatively long foreskin to achieve this, but I imagine that there are probably other factors involved too.

S

SirConcis

Now that I am circumcised, I have been able to orgasm by rubing only the inner foreskin. (But generally my natural movement involve fingers going over head).

But it is still not clear to me what the OP realy wants to know. There is a big difference between massaging an overhang or retracting skin back tight and rubbing on inner foreskin.

Or perhaps the guy is wanting to know that if you have phimosis, can you cum by just rubbing the external surface of foreksin without ever exposing the glans ?

There are so many ways one could respond to the OP's question, a "yes" or "no" just doesn't do.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a big difference between massaging an overhang or retracting skin back tight and rubbing on inner foreskin.
I would count both of those as "using the foreskin alone".

Or perhaps the guy is wanting to know that if you have phimosis, can you cum by just rubbing the external surface of foreksin without ever exposing the glans ?
I would not count that as "using the foreskin alone" since the glans is being stimulated indirectly.

There are so many ways one could respond to the OP's question, a "yes" or "no" just doesn't do.
And I don't offer just a "yes" or "no".

It is an oversimplification to say that orgasm is reached only via the glans or via the foreskin - yet that is the view of many who say that the glans is the main, or even the only part involved. That is the view I am taking issue with.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not circumcised and I need no glans/head stimulation to orgasm, I can cum using foreskin alone

voted on this one as the answer is yes. that is how i started as a 13 year old.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone on a circumcision thread mentioned that he could masturbate to orgasm by stimulating his foreskin alone, and I'd like to know what proportion of intact guys can do that.
I dont understand the question either. I dont recognise a great difference between foreskin and skin in that the first is just a continuation of the whole skin which carries on to the top of my penis and then curls back under itself. The whole thing forms a a rolling sheath which will pull up to an overhang of an inch or so over my stiff penis or pull back to expose the whole glans, Normally I wank with my fingers sliding the skin back and forth over the head, so I am only touching the skin, but the sensation is experienced in the glans. The effect is not the same as sliding lubed fingers directly over the glans. Less commonly i might come pulling back on the skin from behind the glans but again the sensation is from the skin pulling back on the glans itself, not directly touching the skin. I am puzzled by the concept of coming from simply manipulating the skin as distinct from what it is attached to.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont understand the question either. I dont recognise a great difference between foreskin and skin in that the first is just a continuation of the whole skin which carries on to the top of my penis and then curls back under itself. The whole thing forms a a rolling sheath which will pull up to an overhang of an inch or so over my stiff penis or pull back to expose the whole glans, Normally I wank with my fingers sliding the skin back and forth over the head, so I am only touching the skin, but the sensation is experienced in the glans. The effect is not the same as sliding lubed fingers directly over the glans. Less commonly i might come pulling back on the skin from behind the glans but again the sensation is from the skin pulling back on the glans itself, not directly touching the skin. I am puzzled by the concept of coming from simply manipulating the skin as distinct from what it is attached to.
Well, as the man said when he was asked if he could play the violin, "I don't know, I've never tried." Maybe you can if you try. If you've got an inch of overhang when erect, you can certainly apply the stimulation; the question is just whether it will work.

Last edited: