Poll: non-cut guys: can you orgasm using foreskin ALONE?

Non-circumcised guys - can you orgasm using foreskin alone?

• I'm circumcised / female / this doesn't apply to me for some other reason

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • I'm not circumcised and I must have a lot of glans/head stimulation to orgasm

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • I'm not circumcised and I must have some glans/head stimulation to orgasm

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • I'm not circumcised and I need no glans/head stimulation to orgasm, I can cum using foreskin alone

Votes: 75 48.1%

• Total voters
S

SirConcis

You still have not defined what "orgasm using foreskin alone" means ?

Does that include the standard uncut masturbation where the hand remains on shaft and doesn't reach the head, and it is the foreskin that goes over/off the head on up/down strokes ?

Or doe you refer to manual stimulation of the skin that makes up what would be the foreskin without involving the glans at all ? (foreskin fully retracted)

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You still have not defined what "orgasm using foreskin alone" means ?

Does that include the standard uncut masturbation where the hand remains on shaft and doesn't reach the head, and it is the foreskin that goes over/off the head on up/down strokes ?

Or doe you refer to manual stimulation of the skin that makes up what would be the foreskin without involving the glans at all ? (foreskin fully retracted)

I don't believe there is a "standard uncut masturbation". Let people answer the question as best they can, as they have managed to do already.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here is at least a possible end to the confusion. The usual way we masturbate is by stroking up and down the shaft with one's hand gripping the phallus like a vagina, the foreskin rolling up and back over the head -- to one degree or another depending on the length of the foreskin and the preference of the stroker.

HOWEVER, there are other ways to masturbate. When I was a boy, I used to just flick the foreskin back and forth between the fingers of two hands, my thumbs holding the penis, but my fingers at work on my foreskin. Another way was pulling the foreskin, stretching it all the way up and rubbing just the foreskin, between two palms, back and forth. Both ways stimulate just the foreskin and not the glans. I can orgasm from both methods. The orgasm feels different from one that comes from the glans, and nice for a change. Over the years, women playing with my foreskin have discovered these and other cool ways to stimulate it. If they are good at it, and do it long enough, I can cum. Even if I don't cum, foreskin play feels wonderful, by mouth, lips, tongue and teeth, or with the fingers. It is just delightful.

(I won't even say anything about the pleasure one might miss by cutting it off.)

Reactions: Snozzle

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Someone on a circumcision thread mentioned that he could masturbate to orgasm by stimulating his foreskin alone, and I'd like to know what proportion of intact guys can do that.

(If there is any sanity, this will not descend into a circumcison war.)

[Afterthought: as usual, other options suggest themselves after the poll is up. It probably needs an "I've no idea which parts of my cock are responsible for my orgasm" option.]

Sure. You just hold your foreskin with two fingers right at the tip and you pump the foreskin back and forth, and in a couple of minutes you ejaculate. Easy.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's hard to confine my answer to one of the options. At one level, when j/o, I don't directly touch the head - my hand is on my foreskin. On the other hand my foreskin rolls over the head so the rim and fraenulum are almost certainly being stimulated indirectly.

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends how horny I am. If very then only a foreskin stimulation is needed :) My glans is really sensitive and I love this.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's hard to confine my answer to one of the options. At one level, when j/o, I don't directly touch the head - my hand is on my foreskin. On the other hand my foreskin rolls over the head so the rim and fraenulum are almost certainly being stimulated indirectly.
The frenulum/fraenulum is an integral part of the foreskin, the start and end of the ridged band. I'd say if the foreskin is only rolling, not sliding on the glans/head, and you're not touching the glans directly, you're stimulating only the foreskin..

Reactions: easytwist
S

SirConcis

Sorry. But when you move the skin up/down, the stimulation is not foreskin-only it is the rolling of skin onto gland and off glans which produces most of the stimulation, so merely moving foreskin up/down would not qualify as "stiumulating foreskin only".

Another aspect is where you grab the skin. Some grab it low enough that the hand never reaches the rim of head, at which point, only the foreskin movement over head creates the stimulation. But if you grab it higher, then the hand tends to go over the head on the upstroke and that stimulates the glans even if technically the hand doesn't directly touch the glans.