Porfirio Rubirosa

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
In the last edition of italian Vanity Fair, an article reports that play boy Porfirio Rubirosa had an huge one.

One of his ex wives said he was 15 cm (6 in) in circumference, just like a baseball bat (end part).

there are two possibilities:

1. Confusion between diameter and circumference, but: 6 inches DIAMETER????

2. he wasn't that huge, i am 6.3 in circumference, and i am not even close to a baseball bat's end part.

writernyc

Experimental Member
Media
Having met three women who had the pleasure of Rubirosa's pepper grinder, it was six inches in circumference, and about a foot long.

Even serious biographies of Rubirosa--and his wives Barbara Hutton and Doris Duke--have spent a considerable amount of time on his measurements. By all accounts, it was worthy of the obsession it created.

And a good time was had by all.

osxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been looking for any pictures of him but they are very hard to find. Any advice? Thanks. osxx

Wren

Just Browsing
Media
Barbara Hutton and Doris Duke paid a handsome price for it as well:smile: I think male gigolos were considered fashionable at that time.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Both the Woolworth and the tobacco hieresses took thier turns with Ali Kahn when he was married to Rita Hayworth. Kahn is rumored to have "needed" at least 5 women in a day. At any rate, he Hayworth produced one of the most beautiful children on earth, Princess Yasmin Kahn, who know heads her Mother's namesake Alzhiemers Organization.

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I own two books entitled, "Did He or Didn't He?" and "Did She or Didn't She?" by Mart Martin that gives a brief look at the love lives of the actors and actresses (and others) of the Golden Age of Hollywood. Porfirio Rubirosa is profiled. The book states, "Rubirosa, according to those who saw him, was described as possessing a sex organ that was "eleven inches long and thick as a beer can." His fame was so great in Paris that in restaurants throughout the city, giant peppermills were commonly called Rubirosas. Many wits among the city's society dubbed him Rubber Hosa." There is a picture of him where he appears to be in his twenties and he was a very good looking man.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I just read this thread because I thought it was going to be about Senor Rubirosa, our own favorite poster. :mad:

You know, I chose the name Senor Rubirosa in about two seconds, figuring any name would do ... especially since I was only going to use the board for about two weeks, and then would take my freedom back.

Sigh.

The rest, as they say, is hysteria.

Porfirio was pretty fascinating. As a Rubi scholar (it takes 74 minutes to get credentialed), I've come across a statement that he was 27 cm long, which jibes well with suggestions above of 11 inches.

Was it Doris Duke? Anyway, one of his paramours said he was so big, even flaccid, that he always appeared to be engorged.

Truman Capote said his flaccid dick resembled a baby's forearm. One's first reaction is to wonder if this is another example of Capote's pathological need to improve on the poverty of God's own imagination; it's not unlikely he never saw the storied love instrument. The second is to wonder whether he had in mind an especially Brobdingnagian forearm. I mean, as I told naughty once, I hear that comparison and just say, 'Harrumph.'

One thing I liked about Porfirio. He was, by all accounts, an utter gentleman. He never talked of his conquests. Though sure of his charms, in every way, he had no obvious egotism. As a social creature, he was fun to be around, for men no less than women.

As a kind of Dominican Caesar, 'He came, they saw, he conquered."

And like James Dean, he had the grace to die sorta young. He was only 56 when his car crashed in Paris' Bois du Boulogne, leaving his beauty and his legend preserved nicely in aspic.

The fate of his stick shift has never been disclosed. But I like to think that, wherever he is, he's grinding the gears daily.:cool:

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This picture, which I've attached, has always intrigued me. My uncle, who passed a decade ago, was always notorious within family gossip. After he served in WWII in the European Theatre..yeah like killing Nazis in Italy was a Broadway musical...he remained in Europe and traveled about as a single man. He never married and, when he died, this photo was found by me in his wallet. Rumored by my Aunt Lucinda to be "too beautiful for women to have", Uncle Jerome was dashing and a bit, well, sensitive. When I was a boy I remember him being astoundingly handsome, and when I became a teenager my mother began to reveal secrets he had told to her while they were drunk one Thanksgiving. He supposedly carried on a decade long affair with a famous European something or other who Mom confided was hung like "Jesse James was hung once they caught him." At the time I was baffled, wondering why he had been executed, but later I understood when Jerome died, and I was the one who had to deal with the life long lose change his death had left, I found this photo in his wallet and a note taped to the back that read only "beloved boy". Well, I have misplaced or have thrown away the note, but I've always kept the picture. When I read the post about this Porfirio Rubirosa , I began to wonder...could this be a secret photo of him taken and kept by his clandestine male lover, my uncle....OR..........

Attachments

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
When I read the post about this Porfirio Rubirosa , I began to wonder...could this be a secret photo of him taken and kept by his clandestine male lover, my uncle....OR..........

It's a nice thought, NewArtz.
The young man in the photograph does bear, I think, some facial resemblance to PR. And there is another, more southerly, point of possible correspondence.
You know, PR spent a lot of time in Europe, but he wasn't European. He was, at least for part of his life, a diplomat from the Dominican Republic.
If the man in the photograph happens to be, say, 30 years old, then that would correspond to the immediate pre-Second World War years in PR's life.
Would that time frame make sense, given what you know about your uncle?
This is interesting, NewArtz.

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
According to Truman Capote (in a Vanity Fair articol) Porfirio Rubirosa had a penis the size of the arm of a teen ager coffe au lait.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having met three women who had the pleasure of Rubirosa's pepper grinder, it was six inches in circumference, and about a foot long.

Even serious biographies of Rubirosa--and his wives Barbara Hutton and Doris Duke--have spent a considerable amount of time on his measurements. By all accounts, it was worthy of the obsession it created.

And a good time was had by all.

Does anyone have any quotes from these books where his wives discuss his size?

mick93101

Experimental Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
People talked:
From the biography, The Last Playboy, "...I suppose he hit my uterus. One of his wives wrote in her diary that he was priapic, indefatigable, grotesquely proportioned. Another lover, famous worldwide for her men, put it more frankly: He could have been a carnival attraction."

Rubirosa's valet:"...I had interrupted him at a very crucial moment. In his fury, he jumped out of bed and rushed toward me cursing like a tevedore. What a sight! I was stunned!"
"...and then he cupped his hands and moved them up and down as if weighing melons...they were so enormous that they bothered him and he usually wore a jockstrap."

Truman Capote: "that quadroon cock, a pruported elevin-inch cafe-au-lait sinker, thick as a man's wrist."

During his day, there may have been many men his size but he definitely capitized on his assets.

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
This picture, which I've attached, has always intrigued me. My uncle, who passed a decade ago, was always notorious within family gossip. After he served in WWII in the European Theatre..yeah like killing Nazis in Italy was a Broadway musical...he remained in Europe and traveled about as a single man. He never married and, when he died, this photo was found by me in his wallet. Rumored by my Aunt Lucinda to be "too beautiful for women to have", Uncle Jerome was dashing and a bit, well, sensitive. When I was a boy I remember him being astoundingly handsome, and when I became a teenager my mother began to reveal secrets he had told to her while they were drunk one Thanksgiving. He supposedly carried on a decade long affair with a famous European something or other who Mom confided was hung like "Jesse James was hung once they caught him." At the time I was baffled, wondering why he had been executed, but later I understood when Jerome died, and I was the one who had to deal with the life long lose change his death had left, I found this photo in his wallet and a note taped to the back that read only "beloved boy". Well, I have misplaced or have thrown away the note, but I've always kept the picture. When I read the post about this Porfirio Rubirosa , I began to wonder...could this be a secret photo of him taken and kept by his clandestine male lover, my uncle....OR..........

the guy in the pic really looks a lot like him! hmm. very intriguing.