Posing in underwear

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really posing per se, but I was insanely hard, in underwear, and figured I might as well take some pictures, since I took all of my old ones down.

Comments from both sexes are welcome, but seeing as I'm straight, I'd greatly appreciate if men didn't get TOO creepy.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/darpon/albums/

Let me know what you think! :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Comments from both sexes are welcome, but seeing as I'm straight, I'd greatly appreciate if men didn't get TOO creepy.
Creepy? What do you consider creepy?

Lotsa folks would consider posting pics on the internet of your hard dick straining in your underwear creepy.

Lots of folks would consider getting off on the comments people make about those pics creepy too.

Creepy is relative, ain't it? And it really depends on your point of view, don't it?

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Creepy is relative, ain't it? And it really depends on your point of view, don't it?

I admit I was a bit vague.

Hey man, you have a big/small/weird/huge/tiny/peristeronic dick! == Not creepy.

Hey man, I want to suck your cock == Very creepy.

I know that in a space like this, my post is probably considered rude, judgmental, etc., but that's just the way I see things.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Hey man, I want to suck your cock == Very creepy.
Really. You're posting pics of your cock on the internet for starters, where anonymous, often somewhat less than well-balanced people will say almost anything, on a big dick site predominantly populated by men, where the few real women rarely respond to solicitations for dick comments, and you expect to control the responses and curtail any "creepy" comments from anonymous men living hundreds, thousands of miles away whom you'll never meet? Not to mention, you haven't actually shown your dick, so I'd be very surprised if anyone felt compelled to comment much at all. For all anyone knows, you could have a dildo stuffed in your briefs.

I know that in a space like this, my post is probably considered rude, judgmental, etc.,
Yeah, kinda. Also kinda unrealistic and kinda stupid.

but that's just the way I see things.
That's just sad.

Last edited: