Posing in underwear

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Darpon, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Darpon

Darpon New Member

Not really posing per se, but I was insanely hard, in underwear, and figured I might as well take some pictures, since I took all of my old ones down.

Comments from both sexes are welcome, but seeing as I'm straight, I'd greatly appreciate if men didn't get TOO creepy.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/darpon/albums/

Let me know what you think! :biggrin1:

2. maxcok

Gold Member

Creepy? What do you consider creepy?

Lotsa folks would consider posting pics on the internet of your hard dick straining in your underwear creepy.

Lots of folks would consider getting off on the comments people make about those pics creepy too.

Creepy is relative, ain't it? And it really depends on your point of view, don't it?

3. Darpon

Darpon New Member

I admit I was a bit vague.

Hey man, you have a big/small/weird/huge/tiny/peristeronic dick! == Not creepy.

Hey man, I want to suck your cock == Very creepy.

I know that in a space like this, my post is probably considered rude, judgmental, etc., but that's just the way I see things.

4. byrons2cents

byrons2cents New Member

now thats Creepy jk lmao

5. maxcok

Gold Member

Really. You're posting pics of your cock on the internet for starters, where anonymous, often somewhat less than well-balanced people will say almost anything, on a big dick site predominantly populated by men, where the few real women rarely respond to solicitations for dick comments, and you expect to control the responses and curtail any "creepy" comments from anonymous men living hundreds, thousands of miles away whom you'll never meet? Not to mention, you haven't actually shown your dick, so I'd be very surprised if anyone felt compelled to comment much at all. For all anyone knows, you could have a dildo stuffed in your briefs.

Yeah, kinda. Also kinda unrealistic and kinda stupid.

That's just sad.

#5 maxcok, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  6. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Creepy avatar, dude. And you don't even show your cock in your photos. Grow up.

#6 B_RedDude, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010