Possible to make cum like peter north or more?

ziggy1706

Just Browsing
Media
Hey all, been a member for a whole, my first post.
Ive alwasy wanted to shoot massive loads, like peter north, or thiers a guy on freaks of cock.com and cumshotsuprise.com those guys spew like half a gallon of cum!!! How is that possible? The guy on freaksofcock said he eats pigs feet..maybe its a joke. peter north says Semenex pilla and lots of celery.
Over past ffew years, ive done the volume pills, didnt work at all. I have learned about L arginine, zinc, which ive beent aking and have indeed noticed a tad bit more in volume..but how do those guys do it? They have much larger seminal glands or someting? the creampies they did , literally were like half a gallon.
How about the pills, like sememex? Are their any other vitmains, herbs or remedys known to cause such a huge supply to gush out? If so, dosage and recommendations?:confused:

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive alwasy wanted to shoot massive loads, like peter north, or thiers a guy on freaks of cock.com and cumshotsuprise.com those guys spew like half a gallon of cum!!! How is that possible? The guy on freaksofcock said he eats pigs feet..maybe its a joke. peter north says Semenex pilla and lots of celery.
Over past ffew years, ive done the volume pills, didnt work at all. I have learned about L arginine, zinc, which ive beent aking and have indeed noticed a tad bit more in volume..but how do those guys do it? They have much larger seminal glands or someting? the creampies they did , literally were like half a gallon.
How about the pills, like sememex? Are their any other vitmains, herbs or remedys known to cause such a huge supply to gush out? If so, dosage and recommendations?:confused:

freaks of cock isnt even real dick its a squirty dildo hope this helps

peter north is real but I cant remember him squirting any half gallons maybe a quarter of a cup on a very good day

its simple dont have sex for a week you get a bigger load have a good diet and exercise thats about it dont belive what you see in movies my friend you will never do it its all camera stuff

Reactions: necros911

ziggy1706

Just Browsing
Media
Ah i see, man kinda sucks, cause it turned me on alot, and being able to do that to woman somehow! woohoo!
SO, as for herbs and vitamins or pills ike semenex? ANy realistic knowledge or ideas? dosages?

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah i see, man kinda sucks, cause it turned me on alot, and being able to do that to woman somehow! woohoo!
SO, as for herbs and vitamins or pills ike semenex? ANy realistic knowledge or ideas? dosages?

there all bollocks m8 eat plenty meat fish and veg and get some exercise best plan in the world fcuk pills and pumps its all a myth stretch my dick for weeks lol it just gets skinny and stretched then it goes back to normal after a few days

If you havent got a big cock you will never have one lol be happy with what youve got and what you squirt thats my motto just keep your self healthy:biggrin1:

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
simply, no..... i have seen that shit in person...... no....... no you can't you wanna maxamize the cannon blast, drink LOTS of gatoraid and LOTS AND LOTS of water, jerk off to the point of shooting and stop as many times as you can, then when you can't take no more jerkit hold it in as long as you can and flex your dick with each squirt..... it'll be water falls... and still no where even close to him

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
there all bollocks m8 eat plenty meat fish and veg and get some exercise best plan in the world fcuk pills and pumps its all a myth stretch my dick for weeks lol it just gets skinny and stretched then it goes back to normal after a few days

If you havent got a big cock you will never have one lol be happy with what youve got and what you squirt thats my motto just keep your self healthy:biggrin1:

Actually...my friend bypassed my length by stretching...so it;s not a myth...but actually factual. It does work. Skeptical you may be, but I have seen it work. I will admit I'm no graduate of PE, but it does work. PE works on a scientific cellular level by increasing the cell size.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
On to your question....it;s quite simple. Eat well, but most importantly stay hydrated. When you are dehydrated you will not produce the amount of cum you want, I don't care who you are, no one will or does. If they tell you differently, their lying, plain and simple.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Be careful with supplements...you can cause other problems by over doing zinc, L-arginine, etc. As already recommended, abstaining, and good hydration with a balanced diet are keys to maximizing what your body can do. But the fact is, we're all different, and some are "blessed" more than others. I used to shoot long ropes and had a lot of volume...thought I was a freak until I saw Peter North do the same. As I've aged the volume and distance dropped off, but the orgasms still feel great.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I've aged the volume and distance dropped off, but the orgasms still feel great.

I think that's really the point. There have been times when I've had more than one orgasm in a day. Clearly the volume the second time was less but it felt just as satisfying as the first. Abstaining for a time or edging is not for me. When I'm horny I want to blow a load - that's how it works.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always been a big cummer, but not as big as Peters. Basically what most said is true by drinking water, Gatorade, etc, and not cumming for a while. I also go commando/wear boxers so I heard that also boosts your sperm count.