Post - semen leak

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there, guys,
I wanted to know if any of you experiencing post semen leaking? I do go and pee after sex and masturbation, but some post -semen keeps on leaking for about an hour or so. Or maybe it is the precum which I get in huge quantities? I don't like to have a wet spot on my undies, when i go to sleep :(

Thanks

Reactions: Daddybulls

I also get a little bit of semen after every ejaculation, but it's only a few drops like 7x525 and it certainly doesn't last for an hour.

lovesbbw1981

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always have some leaking out after I cum. Think of it as the last bit of liquid left in the straw after you take a drink LOL. If I'm sleeping naked I just let it come out, or wipe it off. If I'm not naked then I just leave it in whatever I'm wearing. It's never been a big deal :)

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always have some leaking out after I cum. Think of it as the last bit of liquid left in the straw after you take a drink LOL. If I'm sleeping naked I just let it come out, or wipe it off. If I'm not naked then I just leave it in whatever I'm wearing. It's never been a big deal :)

Does it take a long time for you to drain all out?

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also leak cum for awhile after I ejaculate. It seems to be left over semen that my prostate didn't push out.

Do you just leave it in your underwear or place some toilet paper on the tip of your penis to not stain the undies? Have you noticed how long it takes to drain out, completely?

Reactions: keenobserver

Nakedinpa

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It can leak out for as long as 15 minutes after I ejaculate. How I deal with it depends on what I am doing for those 15 minutes. If I have to go out, I will put on underwear to absorb it. I usually go commando but will wear the underwear so i don't have a wet stain on my pants. . If I am staying home, I will either use a tissue or a wash cloth to catch the leakage.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As someone else has said, I think there is ejaculate in "the pipes" that does not get spurted out. You may urinate (I do) after cumming, but the valve that controls the flow out of your bladder may re-closed and allow any built up residual cum to slowly ooze out. If you are going out put on undies or toilet paper as someone else suggested.

Here's a crazy idea - have you ever tasted your cum? Now might be the right time?

... If you are going out put on undies or toilet paper as someone else suggested.

How do you keep the toilet paper from becoming adhered to the head? The one time I tried this my cum was like a glue. Getting the tp off later took a shower.

kathy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My husbands penis leaks too, after we get laid. We sleep nude, so there's no undies to stain and the sheets get washed. I have seen him taste it, by wiping it with his finger, when he gets to it before me!

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I guess my worry is not spread the precum around, like if for example I scratch my penis and then I touch my phone or something else in the night. In the morning I might turn on the lights, and open the door by touching the door handle and in this way to get precum everywhere which is gross to me :(

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh .........Ya'll need to stop saying cum and precum is gross. or it stains.
I jack everyday, Let it fly. In my underwear or on the sheets. Never had a staining problem with it. I prefer to se my partners cum everywhere too. We just let it fly! I don't wear anything cotton ,so no stains. Have used Under Armour tee shirts as a cum rag for weeks with many loads and never had a stain. Maybe I am lucky or gross??? L:OL
Only white cotton stains. The guys at work should only know how many loads my exposed tees have seen!