Post your ass pics

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You all have great asses! Keem 'em coming! I'm still not seeing any asshole pics. I like to imagine licking the hole!

Reactions: JK-uncut3791

big0ne69

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Picture_00447.jpg

Picture_00438.jpg

Picture_00263.jpg

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some more of my favorites. I guess by now it is pretty easy to figure out what kind of guys I like! The last one is my favorite! That is a hot ass!

Attachments

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's more than okay! You have just the kind of butt I like. I can imagine my face pressed in between those buns!

I couldn't agree more! I bet your hole is beautiful, spunkyboy!

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks! Maybe it is, I love getting rimmed but I'm not really comfortable about showing it for some reason!

Oh come on! :smile: No, I completely understand. There is a lot of taboo concerning one's asshole for some reason. It is about the most private part of a man's body. It is also one of the most beautiful parts. If you ever feel more comfortable showing it, we would love to see it!

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are no ass pics in these, but this guy is so hot that I just had to share with you guys! This is the same guy who has the spread ass in the last picture of my previous post of pics (it is labled 07).

Attachments

D_Ironside Lilydew

Just Browsing
Media
Here are some more of my favorites. I guess by now it is pretty easy to figure out what kind of guys I like! The last one is my favorite! That is a hot ass!

I really like the third one labeled "twink" they guy is cute, and I like his facial expression of curiosity and wonderment! lol

I don't really like the last one, the hair is wierd.

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really like the third one labeled "twink" they guy is cute, and I like his facial expression of curiosity and wonderment! lol

I don't really like the last one, the hair is wierd.

Yeah, "twink" is one of my faves too. The hair on the last one just makes him look sexier and makes that pucker stand out more!

FYI, I think you are fine, too!

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You want to see... my anus?

What?

I don't get it.

I would very much like to see your anus, if you are willing to show it! I just like to imagine what I could do with a guys anus. I find it to be extremely sexy!

FYI, if anyone would like to see my anus, there are a few pics of it in my gallery! Feel free to comment!