Potheads and dick size

Every major pothead I know has an enormous cock. Is there something in pot that makes your dick bigger?

Reactions: MarathonMan

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Well yes and no. There are certain chemicals found in marijuana that when they come in contact with certain molecules little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting. And when those combine they usually form voltron on a unicorn of non bone pressed while other active ingredients want you to know just if you can, here I stand, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. And that my friend, is how babies are born.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Be crazy if it did!

I've posted on here before that, when I was younger, I had a "small penis" short and thin, like, say, when I was 18, it was a pretty small flacid penis, I remember what it looked like exactly, wish I had taken photos back then, sof and hard. Used to dream, wish, and fantasize about having a big dick, jacking off every night to the fantasy of showing off a big dick to all the hot girls I knew.

Believe it or not, it just continued developing up til age 25. It doesn't stack up to a lot on here, but it's now 7 inches hard, much thicker.

I see it soft now, and it doesn't even look like the same dick I remember when I graduated High School.

Well, from age 15 to 23, I was a huge pothead, smoking on a daily basis. If weed had anything to do with my growth, then hell yeah that's awesome. But, all the men on one side of my family kept growing in height up to their early 20's, so I've heard.

I'll say this about pot, it fired up my imagination, it made my fantasies so fucking vivid. Every night, I used to turn the hot water in the shower, sit on a towel on the toilet seat, smoke pot and let my imagination run wild, dreaming of fucking a girl with a big dick, having her and her friends freak out over my size, etc.

Damnit, I haven't smoked bud in probably five years, but this is making me wanna start back! Lol

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Given that THC can reduce testosterone production and in large enough doses can slow down sexual development in adolescent males, I'd be very suspect of the idea that pot smoking leads to developing a larger than normal penis size. There's always a problem when extrapolating from anecdotal observations.

O u O I wish pot made your pp fall off. Then nobody would smoke it

Reactions: Joll

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Haha sorry, not pertaining to the original question, but another thing about weed.

See, I can't smoke weed at parties or social drinking situations, but I always did because I didn't wanna come off like a "square" I guess. I was shy and quiet anyways, but weed really exacerbated that. It always made me so in my own head, with absolutely nothing to say. I remember once I caught myself:

"Man, I've been just sitting here for the past ten minutes, I'm watching the commercials on the TV while it's on mute! Like, what, am I supposed to be interested in this shit?" Hahaha

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lf:

"Man, I've been just sitting here for the past ten minutes, I'm watching the commercials on the TV while it's on mute! Like, what, am I supposed to be interested in this shit?" Hahaha
best was watching Three's Company while smoking a little bit of weed it was fairly tolerable to watch

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Weed makes every show or movie better.

Although sometimes I'd be so high, my mind would wander and I'd catch myself 20 minutes into a movie and I couldn't tell you a damn thing about it haha

Reactions: ummmmmmm

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I get horny AF after I smoke. Even made a picture album of it.

Same, but it has to be really good jane. Which I suppose these days is just about everything I smoke. There's something in that stuff that goes right to my nether region and puts me in the mood.

ummmmmmm

Cherished Member
Media
I get very amorous when I smoke most of the time. Of course being from WA state certain strains do different things. However, most of the time I end up a little more horny than I was before.

When I first started smoking weed I was also drinking a lot... My dick wasn't small but there is a noticeable difference in size between then and now. I remember one night in a drunken high haze I was with two girls who randomly brought up penis size. At the time I didn't really pay attention but I knew I was packing enough. So I told them I was just shy of 8.5 inches... Which was definitely an exaggeration but at 19 I really didn't know how much as I hadn't measured my cock until before I was 18 and we can't discuss that... Nonetheless I remember a girl I fucked a few months before that said I was close to that size. So I went with it and after that night I ended up hooking up with one of the girls. It was then that I really realized my dick was getting bigger. But at that time maybe only a half inch or less and I'd say I was about 7 inches or maybe a little less and a little less thick. Cut to, I did a pretty long stretch of other drugs along with weed and doing that I did a lot of other things as well. Like lose a ton of weight which undoubtedly added a bit more visual size to my penis. But I wasn't having much sex doing that year or so. Just a few one night stands but never long enough for me to stop and think about my dick. A year after I stopped doing anything but smoking weed I got into the healthiest shape of my life (which I'm still in now). That's when I found a picture of me a while back for the sake of the sight I'll say I was 18... Even though the pic *Might* be from before that. Don't worry it's never going on this sight. But I noticed how much bigger I am now compared to then. It's not just from losing weight and gain a little bit of size. So I dedicated to grab an ikea measurement tape one day that I happened to be walking by one and I took a girl I was with into a small room there and we measured my dick. It was just over 8 inches although you sticklers in correct measurement would probably say it's "just" 8 inches. And a little more than 6 around and by the way the girl I was with of course thought the measurement was hot but she reaaaally couldn't believe I was that thick. That's what I always remember about my penis before was how thick it was but it had gotten a lot bigger since I first took notice to its size years earlier. When I lied about my size I didn't think I could be anywhere near that size honestly and bam here I am somewhere near 8 inches long.

Back to weed through... So when I was smoking first I'd notice my dick getting bigger but at first I thought it must have always been like that. Because I was smoking and realizing a lot of latent things in my life that I hadn't noticed before, that this was just another one of those things. But when weed came around everything seemed to just get in order with my life. Later weed would save my life but that's a different story for a different forum.

However, I suspect that because I became so utterly happy with myself and my life during that time that that contributed to my penis growing. Maybe if I had kept drinking and being an ass hole that it would have stayed the same. Either way now I'm as happy as I could be; a true stoner. And yes I have a big cock.

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I get horny AF after I smoke. Even made a picture album of it.

I thought this was only something I had experienced. I get realllyy horny after smoking, and almost always have to cum two or three times after to feel satisfied. I don't know why it happens, but it's been like that since the first time I smoked

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Horniness increases with THC and THC helps me focus in on my muscles at the gym which in turn makes me more attractive to mates which makes me even hornier. I prefer indica to sativa as for me it provides more of a body high than a head high which makes me stupid. I don't like being stupid.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i can't say I've ever seen enough cocksmokers' pot... i mean potsmokers' cocks ;), look any different from others, or make the necessary observations to confirm or deny the alleged effect.

that said, theoretically, i think there might be some effect of smoking pot that influences the relaxation of various muscles inside and around the penis. that might counter any contraction of the penis due to external factors (such as colder temperature) that might make the flaccid penis appear smaller. the "hang" of the penis seems to affect the appearance of size on me. for example, when i'm relaxed, ti generally appears slightly fatter and longer than when i'm not relaxed, or when i'm cold, anxious, etc.

some of the muscles in the area of the genitals that affect erection and relaxation are: the pubococcygeus,
ischiocavernosus, bulbospongiosus, and cremaster muscles.

voluntary contraction of the pubococcygeus muscle also engages the
cremasteric reflex, which raises the testicles.

i find that squeezing the cremaster can make my penis look noticeably larger and plumper. if something in pot smoke does the same, that might account for pot smokers' dicks looking bigger.